BioOhio is proud to announce the appointment of five new members to its Board of Trustees.
The Board is comprised of influential bioscience leaders from around the state, representing a variety of backgrounds and organizations. This leadership enables BioOhio to grow and achieve its goals for the betterment of its members and the bioscience industry in the state of Ohio.
Individuals joining the Board bring critical experience from the fields of academics, agbioscience, diagnostics, digital health, healthcare revenue management, infection prevention & decontamination, medical technology, pharmaceutical manufacturing, quality & regulatory affairs, and research & development. It is our pleasure to welcome:
- Shauna R. Brummet, Ph.D., President & CEO, BioHio Research Park, an affiliate of The Ohio State University, College of Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- Scott Gaines, Director, Business Development, EHR Solutions, CoverMyMeds
- Stephanie Harrington, MS, CEO, Matrix Medical Devices
- Geoff Morgan, Vice President & General Manager, Quidel
- Stephen Norton, Senior Director, Corporate Communications and Government Affairs, STERIS
“We are excited to add five of the industry’s brightest minds to our Board,” said John F. Lewis, Jr., BioOhio President & CEO, “Without question, Shauna, Scott, Stephanie, Geoff and Stephen will deliver beneficial direction and insights to the organization.”
Please visit the Board page of our site for biographies of new and continuing Board members.