- This event has passed.
2018 Engineering in Healthcare: Industry & Research Symposium, presented by BMES
March 22 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
On March 22nd, the Biomedical Engineering Society at Ohio State will be holding their 3rd annual Engineering in Healthcare: Industry and Research Symposium (EH: I&RS). This event showcases exemplary research from engineering graduate and undergraduate students and facilitates networking between students, faculty, industry representatives, and the public.
The EH: I&RS is a prime event to gain a foothold in the OSU health care initiatives, increase your talent pool amongst students, develop new collaborations with faculty or promote new innovations in the field. Some of the major highlights of the day are as follows:
- Industry keynote
- Industry panel
- Networking session/career fair for companies
- OSU research breakout session to hear about and network with our labs
- Industry-focused research fair for students to present their work
Additionally, there are many opportunities to increase awareness of your company through various levels of participation. Please let us know if this is an event your company might be interested in attending. We encourage that you send a mix of engineers, scientists, and HR representatives.
Levels of Participation:
- Panel Participation
- Recommended donation: $150
- Exhibit Space
- Recommended donation: $200
- Silver: Panel participation, exhibit space, logo on all materials, interview space
- Recommended donation: $400
- Gold: All of the above in addition to more display space
- Recommended donation: $500
Finally, all attendees have the option to give a donation, of which 50% will go towards local charity Tech-Corps and 50% will go towards BMES and BMEGSA in order to keep funding similar events.
If you are a student and want to submit an abstract for the poster session, please submit your abstract here. Abstracts are due February 23rd.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
Please RSVP here.