- This event has passed.
2018 FDA/Xavier PharmaLink Conference
March 13, 2018 - March 16, 2018
At PharmaLink, we work to find solutions that will increase confidence in your product quality throughout your global supply chain. We do this by aligning with the strategic priorities of the Food & Drug Administration. We help participants create links to drive new thinking. The solutions might not be evident within our industry, so we explore beyond our industry, beyond borders, and beyond comfort zones. Don’t miss this opportunity to join your colleagues and global regulators from around the world so you can make a meaningful difference for your organization and our industry.
Register now for FDA/Xavier PharmaLink 2018, happening March 13-16.
Engage in paradigm-shifting dialog that leads to practical supply chain solutions you can implement today, such as:
- Global Regulators Share Priorities: How Will They Impact You?
- ORA Key Initiatives
- Moving Beyond Metrics Through Big Data and AI
- Unlocking End-to-End Supply Chain Success
- Lack of Leverage in Your Supply Chain: Now What?
- How to Achieve Total Quality Ownership Enterprise-wide
- Will You Be Inspected? Mutual Reliance and How Regulators Decide
- FDA Investigator Case Study Insights
- Lifecycle Matrix Sessions: These sessions allow you to customize your experience by function, phase of production, or a combination of both, ultimately giving you personalized solutions.
- TPLC Playbook – Bringing the Lifecycle Matrix Together
Agenda is subject to change. Click here to learn more.