BioOhio member Gleeson Laboratory Services has announced an exciting event to be held at the Global Center for Healthcare Innovation: the Healthcare Industry Summit.
Strategy & Trends
- Where Oh Where is Healthcare Going? An inside look at the numbers, and political and financial realities that are reshaping healthcare in the US and your region.
Compliance, Regulations & Operations
- FGI Guidelines for 2018 Now separated into three documents to reflect explosion of outpatient facilities. Changes presented by Doug Erickson, CEO of Facilities Guidelines Institute
- Latest News from The Joint Commission presented by James Kendig, Field Director/Surveyor Management & Development, The Joint Commission
- Q&A Panel with Experts Who Work in Trenches
Design, Construction, & Project Management
- Connecting the Dots between Owner, Design, and Construction in Next Generation Medical Buildings
- Critical Cornerstones in Successful Healthcare Projects
- Winning Project Case Examples
- New Technologies Reshaping the Design & Operations of Healthcare Facilities Recent research shows there are as many as 58 different technologies in a typical healthcare facility. Most affect patient outcomes. Hear from in-the-field industry experts and CIOs of leading healthcare systems.
Real Estate & Acquisitions
- The Numbers: The latest research and analysis of sales, construction, and leasing trends from Revista, nation’s leading provider of medical building data.
- Latest in Mergers, Acquisition, and Newly Evolving Partnerships
- What It Means to You: Perspectives from leading healthcare real estate specialists.
Agenda items subject to change. Check the organizer’s website for more information.