- This event has passed.
LIFT Symposium: Leveraging the Impact of Female Talent
July 11 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 am
Join Columbus Business First and the Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association Columbus Chapter for the 2019 LIFT Symposium: Leveraging the Impact of Female Talent on July 11 from 8am – 11:30am.
Organizations pursuing gender parity and diversity will reap the benefits of increased revenue, decreased costs, maximized profits, more effective employee recruitment, improved employee retention, and an enhanced corporate image. At this morning symposium we’ll discuss gender parity and effective ways to leverage female talent. If you want to make a difference in your workplace, then join us!
- 8:00am – Registration, Breakfast & Networking
- 8:45am – Welcome & Opening Remarks
- 9:00am – Study Overview | Getting to Equal 2019: Creating a Culture That Drives Innovation
- Jenny Brodie, Research Manager, Accenture
- 9:30am – Panel Discussion
- Matt Scantland, CEO, CoverMyMeds
- Moderated by Natalie Sisto Means, Managing Director, Consulting, Accenture
- Additional panelists to be named soon.
- 10:00am – Break
- 10:15am – Round Table Discussions
- 11:00am – Keynote
- Denice Torres, Founder, The Mentoring Place
- 11:30am – Closing
Click here to learn more and register!