2019 Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference
March 10 - March 15
Join over 3,700 drug discovery, development & diagnostics professionals worldwide at the 26th International Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference!
Since its debut in 1993, the annual Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference has become one of the world’s leading international events in the field of drug discovery, development and diagnostics. The Tri-Conference unites an ecosystem of 3,700 innovative thinkers and thought leaders throughout biotech, pharma and academia from around the world.
Spanning five days, the 2019 Tri-Conference includes compelling talks, including case studies and joint partner presentations, will feature over 500 of your fellow industry and academic colleagues discussing themes of cancer research, big data, molecular diagnostics, precision medicine, rare diseases, data science, human microbiome, point-of-care diagnostics, infectious diseases, and so much more.
Why attend the Tri-Conference?
- ACCESS the entire Tri-Conference with the All-Access Pass
- BUILD your own Tri-Conference Experience with the A-la-Carte Registration option
- HEAR over 500 speakers from across all industries, all research fields, and from all over the world
- CHOOSE from over 400 presentations and panel discussions
- NETWORK with 3,700 drug discovery, development and diagnostics professionals from over 40 countries
- SHOWCASE your Research by Presenting a Scientific Poster (and save $100!)
- VIEW over 170 Scientific Posters
- VISIT with over 200 companies in the exhibit hall
- FIVE days of diverse and innovative sessions
- CONNECT with Attendees Using an Interactive Networking Platform
- AND Much More
Click here to learn more and register.