- This event has passed.
Events listed on BioOhio's Events Calendar are subject to change by the Event Organizer. Visit the organizer's website for current details.
2020 Engineering in Healthcare: Industry and Research Symposium
February 14 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
BioOhio member OSU BMES presents the Engineering in Healthcare: Industry and Research Symposium, taking place February 14 from 8:30am – 5pm.
This event showcases exemplary research from engineering graduate and undergraduate students and facilitates networking between students, faculty, industry representatives, and the public.
The EH: I&RS is a prime event to gain a foothold in the OSU health care initiatives, increase your talent pool amongst students, and develop new collaborations with faculty or promote new innovations in the field.
- Undergraduate and Graduate students from OSU, UC, and WSU
- Career fair style networking session and poster session
- Research fair with student projects
- Industry keynote speaker
- Graduate student platform sessions
- Attendance: Free
- Booth/Sponsorship: $300
Please register at here.
- University of Cincinnati BMES chapter
- Wright State University BMES chapter
Click here to learn more and register.