- This event has passed.
Events listed on BioOhio's Events Calendar are subject to change by the Event Organizer. Visit the organizer's website for current details.
2020 MDMA FDA Forum
March 12 - March 13
Have you ever left a conference and realized that you forgot to ask the question you came to get answered? Ever wonder what the FDA’s criteria may be when reviewing your PMA/510(k) submission? Join us at BioOhio member MDMA’s FDA Forum on March 12-13, 2020 in Palo Alto, CA to get your questions answered.
MDMA’s 2020 FDA Forum continues to grow as THE conference to engage with leading policy makers and experts. Be sure not to miss out hearing from FDA officials on how to get your technologies into the marketplace.
BioOhio members are eligible for a $100 discount off registration. Contact LReitz@bioohio.com to learn more.
Confirmed FDA Speakers Include:
- Dr. William Maisel, Director, Office of Product Evaluation & Quality and CDRH Chief Medical Officer
- Patrick Axtell, Ph.D., Senior Tools & Templates Engineer, Office of Regulatory Products, CDRH
- Sergio M. de del Castillo, RAC, De Novo Program Lead, Premarket Notification & Classification Team, DRP1, Office of Product Evaluation & Quality, CDRH
- Lili Duan, Tools & Templates Engineer, Office of Regulatory Products, CDRH
- Owen Faris, Ph.D., Principal Deputy Director, Office of Product Evaluation and Quality, CDRH
- Bakul Patel, MSEE, MBA, Director, Digital Health, CDRH
- John Weiner, Associate Director for Policy & Product Classification Officer, Office of Combination Products, CDRH
This is a RARE opportunity to share YOUR concerns and ask YOUR questions from some of the FDA’s top officials.
For more information and to register, CLICK HERE.