BioOhio partner OAI is working with AIAA to present Beyond B2B: Connecting for Growth on April 4 from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
What is Beyond B2B?
AIAA’s Beyond B2B event is more than just the average business to business matchmaking/networking program. The goal is to connect entrepreneurs and small businesses from all industries, including those from outside of the aerospace industry, with medium and large aerospace and defense companies. As these individuals/smaller firms tend to be on the cutting edge of innovation, large businesses/prime contractors are looking to them as potential subcontractors, partners, and collaborators.
- Air Force Research Lab
- GE Aviation
- L3 Space and Sensors-Cincinnati Electronics
- McDonald Hopkins
- NASA Glenn Research Center
What the Day Looks Like
- Meet the Large Businesses: Who are they? What do they need? How to do business with them?
- Meet the Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs: Who are they? What do they offer? How can they partner with you? Your new subcontractors, vendors, collaborators, innovative technology, and/or acquisitions may be here waiting for you.
- Meet the Government Agencies: Use their patents! Join their mentor/protégé program! Learn how to do business with the government. Find out more about export opportunities. Participants include NASA Stennis Space Center and the U.S. Commercial Service.
- Network. Network. Network.
Click here to learn more and register.