Practice how to execute your plan from development to completion, and how to schedule and document the implementation of your biocompatibility plan in this certification course presented by NAMSA
- Understand and apply ISO 10993-1 and the FDA Guidance on its use.
- Discover how to use Materials Characterization and how it applies to biological safety.
- Learn about ISO 14971 and how – in combination with ISO 10993-1 – it can be used as a tool for hazard identification.
- Learn how to identify when tests are required and not required based on testing goals and needs.
- Discover how to develop a testing program that can help you successfully meet regulatory requirements and commercialization objectives.
- Gain a deeper knowledge regarding the principles of toxicology, FDA consensus standards and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).