- This event has passed.
Events listed on BioOhio's Events Calendar are subject to change by the Event Organizer. Visit the organizer's website for current details.
EU MDR Workshop, Virtual Sprints on February 3 & 4
February 3 - February 4
Learn and Develop Plans on Critical, Current Aspects of EU MDR, presented by Xavier Health
- Heighten awareness of the urgency to take action and gain support from senior leaders (CEO, COO, CQO, CFO, Chief Legal Officer, etc.)
- Develop a scientifically valid and compliant clinical strategy in a period where notified bodies no longer offer pre-services.
- Manage concurrent MDD and MDR compliant products, as well as assess the effects of any significant changes.
- Ensure market continuity for “legacy” products after May 2021.
- Compile the data required for new technical documentation and mapping to GSPRs.
- Implement and coordinate post-market data and analysis for proper reporting and trending for mandatory submissions, as well as for compliant QMSs
A global panel of experts will guide you through the development of a time-critical action plan for meeting the EU Medical Device Regulations that apply to your products. They will address the current state of EU MDR and evolving issues to prepare you for today and tomorrow. This workshop will provide proven strategies and tactics you can implement.
Two concentrated sprints to minimize time away from business matters:
Wednesday, February 3, 2021, 10:00am – 2:00pm ET
Thursday, February 4, 2021, 10:00am – 2:15pm ET