- This event has passed.
Events listed on BioOhio's Events Calendar are subject to change by the Event Organizer. Visit the organizer's website for current details.
Fundamentals of Disinfectant Efficacy Testing, a PSC Biotech webinar
September 24, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join BioOhio savings partner PSC Biotech for their webinar on Thursday, September 24th.
Crystal Booth, Regional Manager, Southeast USA at PSC Biotech, will be giving a webinar all about Disinfectant Efficacy Testing.
Topics for the webinar will include:
Application of the Assay
– What is the test used for
– Regulations governing the test
– Review some regulatory observations regarding Disinfectant Efficacy
– Examining some of the various testing methods
Developing and Performing the Method
– Developing a method
– Establishing acceptance criteria
– Performing the method
– Developing the inspection package
About the speaker:
Crystal Booth is a seasoned, award-winning technical writer and bestselling author of Method Development and Validation for the Pharmaceutical Microbiologist. She has over 20 years of experience in pharmaceutical microbiology, environmental monitoring, and quality assurance.