- This event has passed.
G2G Seminar: Navigating Government, Exerting Influence and Securing Funding
December 13, 2017 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
With decades of experience in public policy, accessing government funding, and advocacy on the Hill and at the Statehouse, presenters will offer practical insights on how government operates and ways to run effective advocacy campaigns and secure government funding, including capital funding from the state. This workshop is ideal for nonprofits, bioscience and high-tech companies, and for-profit companies of any size.
- Budget Processes in Washington, D.C. and Columbus
- Key Timelines and Sources of Government Funding
- Decision-Makers for Funding and Policy
- Advocacy Tools & Case Studies
- Insider Tips on How to Succeed
Coffee and bagels will be provided
*Registration fee includes one free consultation with G2G (to be scheduled at your convenience) to discuss or strategize your government funding and/or advocacy needs.
Click here to register.