Join HBA Columbus Members and Guests for a night at Cardinal Health’s innovative Fuse and participate in small round table discussions with industry VIPs.
Industry leaders present viewpoints of various healthcare sectors and how they are being innovative to improve patient experiences, decrease costs, increase efficiencies and much more in the pursuit to create the optimal healthcare experience.
BioOhio Members are eligible for a $20 discount. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the discount code.
5:30 – 5:45 PM Registration and networking
5:45 – 6:00 PM Welcome and introductions
6:00 – 6:45 PM Speaker presentations
- Joe DePinto, President, Specialty Solutions, Cardinal Health
- James Paat, Founder and CEO, InXite Health Systems Inc.
- Amanda Samijlenko,Senior Project Engineer, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Ben Stormer, VP – Product Innovation & Strategy, Fuse by Cardinal Health
- Alex Willis, Ethnographer, Fuse by Cardinal Health
6:45 – 8:00 PM Small group roundtable discussions with VIPs
Event is open to: HBA members and nonmembers
Online registration deadline: January 25, 2018. Register here.
Onsite (walk-in) registration: Is allowed