- This event has passed.
May 1, 2018 - May 4, 2018
The FDA/Xavier University Medical Device Conference, MedCon, is a conference with formal FDA partnership that engages medical device manufacturers in discussion on how to increase the consistency and reliability of product quality while complying with FDA regulations.
There are three key outcomes that we look to deliver through MedCon:
- Feel the purpose-driven nature of this summit as soon as you enter the room.
- Expect orchestrated engagement with your peers across the industry on topics you are passionate about.
- Find attendees openly sharing their expertise to help advance the industry in collaboration with regulators.
- Work side-by-side with regulators to deepen the understanding on both sides of challenges and opportunities.
- Identify solutions that will protect your patients around the world, your company brand, and your business.
- Talk about the “elephant in the room” to get to the real pain that plagues our industry.
- Learn what you didn’t know you didn’t know! Walk away with real solutions.
- Hear directly from speakers who passionately challenge the status quo.
Making a Difference
- Work through real working models that can improve the reliability of your product…today.
- Learn how you can be part of the solution.
- Understand who your stakeholders are so you can implement meaningful and sustainable change.
- Leave the conference armed with action plans that are orchestrated throughout the summit and solidified before you leave.