- This event has passed.
MEDNEXT: Understanding the Medical Device and Biomedical Industries
February 26, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
[M]EDNEXT, presented by MAGNET in partnership with BioOhio, is a program designed to connect established manufacturing companies to critical biomedical knowledge and resources that will help them diversify their revenue streams by entering the growing medical manufacturing industry to create jobs and strengthen the local and state economy.
The first in a series, this event will be hosted by BioOhio member company Valtronic Technologies.
- Don’t do this alone – your business wants to grow and [M]EDNEXT can help
- Receive hands-on assistance to help your company sell into Ohio’s growing biotech industry
- New markets, new ideas – diversify your revenue and inspire innovation in your company
- Grow our region, our state, and your company!
- Workshops and education featuring insights and guidance from experts and peers, to help prepare you to enter the medical device market
- Assessment, planning, and implementation assistance
- Network with similar manufacturing companies and potential customers/partners
- Initial one-day readiness assessment offered by MAGNET
- Affordable expertise – free and discounted rates to events in the [M]EDNEXT series offer exceptional value to participants
Is My Company Qualified? [M]EDNEXT seeks companies that:
- Seek to supply to a Medical Contract Manufacturer or Medical Device Manufacturer with components and parts for use in medical devices
- Have a 3rd party registered ISO 9001, AS9100, or TS16949 Quality Management System in place or significantly in-process to achieve registration
- Operation in one of the following process categories: precision injection molding, precision machining, precision investment casting, precision stamping, electronics, precious assembly, packaging and labeling, and custom capital equipment manufacturing
- Have at least 10 employees and located in the state of Ohio
|sponsored by||in partnership with|