The Adult Stem Cell Therapy & Regenerative Medicine Conference
The Mesenchymal Stem Cell Conference 2017 (MSC 2017), presented by Case Western Reserve University, will offer a forum for cutting-edge breakthroughs in translational stem cell therapy and regenerative medicine.
MSC 2017 will:
- Invited lectures by domestic & international thought-leaders
- Pre-conference workshop for young investigators
- Stem cell tourism panel discussion
- Short talks (selected from abstracts)
- Poster session & networking reception
- Innovative Start-up award
- Best poster awards
Who should attend?
- Industrial researchers
- Academic researchers
- Physician investigators
- IP and regulatory specialists
- Biotechnology investors
- Post-doctoral and graduate students
Why should you attend?
- Interact with top names in the adult stem cell field
- Showcase your research during the conference-poster presentation and/or short talk presentations
- Participate in building a consensus for the next important questions in the field