Join our state partner BioForward in Milwaukee, WI for the 19th Annual HHS SBIR/STTR Conference on November 7-9, 2017.
This national conference is the cornerstone of HHS’s congressionally mandated outreach efforts. Attendees discover how to successfully submit an application and learn about approaching partners and investors, the types of HHS assistance programs offered to awardees, and have the chance to discuss specific questions with HHS SBIR/STTR subject-matter experts. The conference helps small businesses in the life science sector learn about over $920 million dollars of annual HHS funding, one of the largest sources of early‐stage capital for technology commercialization in the United States. These programs allow US‐owned small businesses to forge academic partnerships and build businesses to engage in research and development that has a strong potential to deliver products and services to improve the health of Americans.
- Meet one‐on‐one with over 100 HHS representatives and discuss research opportunities with:
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), its Institutes, Centers and Offices
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Administration for Community Living (ACL)
- HHS Office of Inspector General (OIG)
- Office of the National Coordinator for Health (ONC)
- Understand HHS SBIR/STTR programs and funding opportunities
- Learn about the HHS SBIR/STTR application, review and award process
- Network with like‐minded innovators
- Small businesses wanting to develop innovative technology products
- Highly motivated small business entrepreneurs and researchers
- Small businesses interested in new NIH SBIR/STTR initiatives and program changes
- University researchers interested in partnering with small businesses on collaborative R&D projects
- University researchers interested in starting their own companies
- Large companies interested in developing strategic alliances with successful SBIR/STTR awardees
- Organizations and consultants providing support to interested SBIR/STTR applicants
Learn More and Register Today for an Early Bird Discount!
BioOhio members are eligible for a $50 discount off registration, contact Lauren Reitz for details