- This event has passed.
Events listed on BioOhio's Events Calendar are subject to change by the Event Organizer. Visit the organizer's website for current details.
Non-Dilutive Funding and Engaging Government Partners, a G2G webinar
September 23, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join BioOhio member and government relations partner G2G as they present how to prepare for Defense TechConnect 2020 and how to access funding and collaborations.
This webinar will provide an overview of key funding opportunities for biosciences, and preparation for successful virtual participation in the Defense TechConnect Virtual Innovation Summit & Expo that brings together defense, private industry, federal agency, and academic leadership to accelerate state-of-the-art technology solutions for the warfighter and national security. We will cover other avenues to engage in government, such as the BARDA Industry Day in October and how best to get your innovations in front of funding decision-makers – whether on Capitol Hill or within DoD, HHS and BARDA – and how to position your company for government partnerships and collaborations.
- Update on Funding for Biosciences from Congress and Agencies
- Key Timelines and Sources of Government Funding, including NIH, DoD, VA, DHS, BARDA, NSF, DoE and others
- Ways to Access Decision-Makers
- Overview of the Defense TechConnect Virtual Innovation Summit that occurs November 17-19, 2020
- Case Studies on Securing Funding, Policies and Relationships in Government
- Insider Tips for Success
If you cannot participate in the webinar and would like to learn how to access non-dilutive federal government funding or to get your innovative technology in front of the DoD, HHS, NSF and other government targets, please contact Liz Powell at lpowell@G2Gconsulting.com or (202) 445-4242 or visit G2Gconsulting.com.