- This event has passed.
Events listed on BioOhio's Events Calendar are subject to change by the Event Organizer. Visit the organizer's website for current details.
Northeast Ohio 2019 Smart Manufacturing Annual Conference
November 22, 2019 @ 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Be part of BioOhio member Team NEO‘s first Northeast Ohio Smart Manufacturing Annual Conference for a day of learning and networking with thought leaders in the industry.
- Learn the state of smart manufacturing worldwide and how Northeast Ohio stacks up
- Gain key insights from local manufacturers experiencing the smart manufacturing journey
- Obtain pathways to success from national leaders on smart manufacturing
- Learn more about local smart manufacturing initiatives and how you can be part of them
- Realize hands-on learning via breakout sessions
In November of 2018, the Smart Manufacturing Cluster of Northeast Ohio released a roadmap with the goal of accelerating the adoption of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). The roadmap identified barriers currently faced by manufacturers, and provided initiatives for advancing IIoT adoption, developing new IIoT products, and presented initiatives for workforce development.
- 7:30 am – 8:30 am: Breakfast, Networking and Exhibitors
- 8:30 am – 8:40 am: Opening Remarks
- 8:40 am – 12:00 pm: Plenary Sessions
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm: Breakout Sessions
Speakers will be presenting from the following organizations:
- McKinsey & Company
- Amazon Web Services
- Nikola Labs
- LTI – Larsen & Toubro Infotech
- Ectobox, Inc.
- Boundary Labs, Inc.
The Exhibitor Floor Open will be open from 7:30 am – 8:30 am and 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm