- This event has passed.
R&Q Webinar: EU MDR: How do I interpret the new regulations and what do I need to do to be compliant?
January 16 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
In May of 2017 the European Union’s Medical Device Regulation came into force and with that came a three year transition time which ends on May 26th, 2020.
But despite the fact that we’re over 50% of the way through the transition, there continues to be anxiety and confusion surrounding how to interpret the EU MDR, what it means to each organization and what you can do to be compliant in the EU.
SPECIFICALLY THIS WEBINAR WILL COVER:
- Understanding the key dates, timelines and limitations related to the EU MDR
- Learn which QMS processes were affected by the regulations and what portion of the EU MDR and ISO 13485:2016 they relate to
- Learn about the different workflows for conformity assessments of all classes of medical devices (I, Im, Is, Ir, IIa, IIb, III)
- Be aware of the work that needs to take place to be compliant and ready for May 26th, 2020
- Discuss key actions related to EU MDR transition strategies based on industry experiences.
These topics and more will be discussed in our free, live webinar presented by Brian Hockett of R&Q Solutions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Medical Device Industry Executives
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals and Management
- Quality Professionals and Management
- Clinical Affairs Professionals and Management
- R&D Engineers and Management
Click here to learn more and register.