- This event has passed.
SBIR Info Session
April 22 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This workshop is focused on proposals for the Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer (SBIR/STTR) programs. This event is intended for those seeking a better understanding of the program basics and those contemplating an SBIR/STTR proposal submission. The seminar will present the basics of the SBIR program and essential “how-to” instruction on writing a competitive SBIR/STTR proposal.
Topics will include:
- SMALL BUSINESS INNOVATION RESEARCH & SBIR/STTR = federal grants for technology-based startups to develop
commercially viable innovations
- Focus is on significant innovations with high levels of technical risk
- Funds R&D work like scale-up, prototyping and testing
- Awards are non-dilutive and range from $150,000 to $225,000
SBIR Info Session attendees will:
- Receive an overview of SBIR basics including the latest policy changes
- Get advice on how to find the right SBIR solicitation for your company
- Learn how to prepare components of a proposal for maximum impact
- Hear from recent SBIR awardees
- Meet one-on-one with an advisor to talk about their technology and proposal idea
Click here to learn more and register.