Telehealth Tech Trends – How Medical Device Companies Must Adapt to Telehealth Technology
July 20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
About this Event
Telehealth is no longer a technology of the future. Today, through the synergy between communications technology, digital health platforms, and medical, diagnostic & drug-delivery devices, telehealth is forever changing the way patients and providers connect for well-checks and preventative measures, sick calls, medication monitoring, home therapy programs, and much more.
As the COVID-19 pandemic grew in scope, the telehealth market saw a massive surge in adoption as healthcare providers underwent rapid change to deliver quality care to patients in the safest possible way. In terms of the acceptance of telehealth, more happened in one month than in the past decade. Market analysts agree that the demand for telehealth services is here to stay, and will continue to grow at unprecedented rates.
• Have I been following all the latest trends and technologies as it relates to telehealth in the last year? 6 months? Week?
• Is your Medical Device Company prepared for the new technological frontiers of integration, security, privacy, regulations, provider/payor processes, and usability
Unless you can deliver a resounding yes to both, then your Medical Device Company is not yet ready for the changes happening today.
BioOhio is committed to providing our community with quality educational programming. Each Telehealth Tech Trends session will be taught by innovators and thought leaders in their fields. These experts will be sharing their real-world experiences with telehealth as a technology, insights, tips, tricks & best practices on how telehealth technology will continue to evolve.
- Recent Developments in IoT Technology Stack: Hardware/Software/Communication Tech/Cloud Platforms & Applications
- Challenges of Scaling Globally
- ISO Standards
- Software Vertification & Validation