- This event has passed.
The Challenges and Rewards of Commercializing Medical Devices in NEO
March 16 @ 7:30 am - 8:50 am
Have you ever wondered what it is like to develop and commercial medical devices in Northeast Ohio? Well, wonder no more.
Our panel of distinguished presenters will enlighten us and tell us how we can support and or participate in nascent medical device businesses in our region.
Join the Panel and an engaged audience and get insights to these topics and more along with Q & A at the Cleveland Racquet Club. Check in and complimentary breakfast starts at 7:30 am, Panel starts at 7:50 am. This event is complimentary. Please register in advance.
Presenters Will Include:
- William Fuller is Founder and CEO of Sotera Medical, a startup medical device company developing technology that will make treatments for atrial fibrillation safer and more effective.
- Kevin Mendelsohn is a Venture Partner at JumpStart and Entrepreneur in Residence at the University of Pittsburgh’s Innovation Institute.
- Brad Pulver is CEO of Mercury Biomed and President of Innovative Medical Equipment.
- Nayan Shah is an investor in and board member of and advisor to numerous medical device companies, who was formerly Tech Transfer Director at the Cleveland Clinic for over a decade.
- Moderator: Ben Calkins leads The Calkins Law Firm. He is co-founder of the Center.
- Program Host: David Brown, co-Founder of the Center, provides advice on the acquisition, sale or restructuring of family or founder-owned middle market businesses.
7:30 am Continental Breakfast and Networking
7:50 am Program
8: 50 am Adjourn
Are there ID requirements to enter the event?
- Pre registered guests only, please, due to space limitations.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Do I need to print and bring my paper event ticket?
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Contact David Brown at email@example.com or 216/245-7879.