- This event has passed.
The Suicide Project, presented CincyTech and Spry Laboratories
March 10 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Worldwide, a person dies every 40 seconds due to suicide – 800,000 people a year. It’s time for a radical new approach. Join us on March 10th in Cincinnati, Ohio for this multidisciplinary summit.
Assurex Health co-founder Don Wright, will be presenting the opening remarks.
On March 10th, we are gathering the first of its kind multidisciplinary summit in Cincinnati to rethink suicide. Attendees will leave the one-day summit:
- Exposed to a holistic view of suicide through human stories, science and data
- Motivated to work with others very different from themselves to build technology or models to address suicide in a working project
- Connected to others who will design a new future where suicide does not exist
Who should come?
Scientists, families, therapists, teachers, survivors, technologists, clinicians, first responders, designers
- Support Groups – Family & Friends
- Schools – High Schools, Colleges, Youth Organizations
- Government – First Responders, Military, City, State, Policy and Law
- Clinical & Research – Health Systems, Mental Health Treatment Providers,Therapists, Scientists