Events listed on BioOhio's Events Calendar are subject to change by the Event Organizer. Visit the organizer's website for current details.
Types of EU MDR Clinical Evidence Gaps and Best Practice Solutions, presented by RQM+
April 22 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
RQM+ Live! is a biweekly and interactive live show featuring expert panelists discussing timely topics, challenges, and solutions in the medical device and diagnostics industries. The panelists also answer audience questions. Every episode is added to our podcast, too.
“Insufficient clinical evidence” is the most popular and arguably the most difficult notified body deficiency to address. This finding comes in many shapes and sizes, as do the possible solutions. In this Live! episode, our panel of experts will discuss the following and more:
- What types of clinical evidence gaps are notified bodies citing?
- What are some solutions to enable keeping your devices on the market?
- What’s the best approach to documenting clinical evidence weaknesses in your technical documentation, to improve your odds of notified body acceptance?
- How do you leverage your PMCF plan as a mitigation for clinical data weakness?
- How do you make all of the documentation sing together – CER, PMCF plan, SSCP, Risk file, labeling – providing a cohesive clinical evidence story to the notified body that they can feel good about approving?
Our panel includes Amie Smirthwaite, former Head of BSI Global Clinical, and Jai Kutty, just weeks out of BSI, along with RQM+ subject matter experts who are solving clinical evidence challenges for our clients every day!
- Amie Smirthwaite, Ph.D. – Global VP, Clinical Regulatory Services
- Jaishankar (Jai) Kutty, Ph.D. – VP, Clinical Regulatory Services
- Jon Gimbel, Ph.D. – Executive Director, Regulatory and Quality Consulting Services
- Celeste Maksim, Ph.D. RAC – Senior Manager, PMS and PMCF Services
- Sally Sennitt, MBBS, FRCA – Medical Director