- This event has passed.
Events listed on BioOhio's Events Calendar are subject to change by the Event Organizer. Visit the organizer's website for current details.
VacciNATION, presented by The Partnership to Fight Infectious Disease
April 23 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Partnership to Fight Infectious Disease (PFID) is hosting this informative panel about COVID-19 vaccination efforts across Ohio.
The conversation will feature:
- State Representative Thomas West (D-49), who also serves as President of the Legislative Black Caucus
- Dr. Christen Johnson, a Resident Family Physician recognized as one of National Minority Quality Forum’s 40 Under 40 Leaders in Minority Health
- Pharmacists Emlah Tubuo and Ezra Bradshaw.
- The discussion will be moderated by PFID’s Policy Director, Candace DeMatteis
Join us as we address some common questions about the available COVID-19 vaccines, such as:
- What do we know about safety and efficacy?
- How has Ohio worked to ensure quick and equitable distribution of vaccines?
- When will my family and I be eligible to receive the vaccine?
Tune in for these answers and more, from Ohio-based medical experts.