- This event has passed.
Webinar: U.S. FDA Advisory Panel Meetings, Strategies to Maximize Success, presented by NAMSA
December 7, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Often, U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) Advisory Panel meetings are the capstone to what is characteristically a long and arduous medical device development journey. While these meetings typically close with a voting session on a device’s approvability, recent real-world experiences demonstrate that achieving a favorable set of panel votes does not always guarantee swift FDA approval of the device under consideration.
To better understand how to effectively prepare and plan for successful Advisory Panel meetings, NAMSA is partnering with X-Talks to present the webinar, “U.S. FDA Advisory Panel Meetings: Strategies to Maximize Success” on December 7, 2017.
Join Chris Mullin, Director of Product Development Strategy (NAMSA), as he provides information on strategies that lead to success:
- Discuss and evaluate the role of FDA Advisory Panel meetings and how they contribute to the FDA’s decision-making
- Understand three key aspects of Advisory Panel meeting preparation:
- Planning the appropriate clinical strategy
- Executing successfully on the set strategy
- Anticipating issues and concerns throughout the process
- Examine how to improve chances of FDA approval, including post-meeting initiatives
- Understand how Advisory Panel meeting takeaways can be used more broadly throughout the medical device continuum
Time will also be allotted for Q&A