Join Xavier Health at the 2018 Cybersecurity Summit, collaborating to secure data, prevent threats, and protect the patient.
Protect Your Products and Patients Today from Cybersecurity Threats
Join FDA and industry thought-leaders to address the most pressing challenges that threaten the quality of your products and expose your patients to life-threatening risks. FDA has identified the Xavier Cybersecurity Summit as an “important” one-of-a-kind summit that will drive deep “how to” discussions, enabling participants to walk away with actionable solutions. Be in the center of this meeting of the minds to secure the future of your organization.
Register now for Xavier Cybersecurity Summit 2018, happening October 23-24.
Agenda Highlights 2017
Actionable insights on these topics and more:
- Building a Cybersecurity Plan: Join FDA, FTC and industry cybersecurity experts for in-depth discussion on how to build a strong cybersecurity plan.
- Cyber-vigilance: Identify your cybersecurity blind spots and walk away with an understanding of the risks of open networks versus closed networks; evolving regulations in the United States and outside the United States; how new technologies may challenge your cybersecurity system effectiveness; and the impact of cybersecurity considerations on your business.
- Cybersecurity Risk Management Planning: In depth case studies will examine how to design an effective plan for both premarket and post market risk management.
- Security by Design: Adopting a “security by design” approach for your software development lifecycle will help ensure the success of your cybersecurity plan.
- Cybersecurity and QMS Integration: Examine how to adapt cybersecurity into your current systems for auditing (internal and external), CAPA, records management and much more.
- Full agenda