Ohio Bioscience Events
Upcoming BioOhio Events
Be a part of Ohio’s most comprehensive network of industry, academia, and entrepreneurs. BioOhio hosts numerous events around the state, and as a benefit of membership, all staff at member companies receive discounted admission to our events.
BioOhio’s events focus on connecting the Ohio bioscience community. Please join us, bring your friends and colleagues, and grow your network.
Diversity in Bioscience & Healthcare Series
November 20 in Columbus – Attendees will enjoy a keynote conversation with a team from Battelle who will discuss the future of healthcare and how the future is shaping research being done today, with a theme of diversity woven in throughout the discussion. Attendees will also enjoy networking with refreshments and a fun and interactive session facilitated by ImprovEdge. 4:30–7pm.
Ohio Bioscience Career Fairs
February 24 & 25 in Central and Southwest Ohio – These events are designed to match job seekers with Ohio’s growing bioscience organizations, featuring top employers in the biotech, pharmaceutical, R&D, and medical device industries.
BioOhio events are made possible and are successful because of knowledgeable speakers, generous sponsors, promotion advocates, and, of course, attendees.
All the events listed above offer excellent sponsorship opportunities. Support BioOhio, network with potential clients and partners, learn where opportunities and challenges lie, and build your brand in one of the Midwest’s top bioscience states by becoming a BioOhio event sponsor. Contact us for more information.
2019 Concluded Events – Thank you for attending!
Ohio Medical Cannabis Update and Hemp Regulatory Forum
September 16 in Columbus – Meet with top executives from Governor Mike DeWine’s Cabinet and other industry experts at the Medical Cannabis Update and Hemp Regulatory Forum at the Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4H Center.
Diversity in Bioscience Breakfast in Mason
September 24 in Cincinnati/Mason – Participants will join ImprovEdge in a series of exercises to shed light on bias and explore ways to solve this problem in the workplace. Hosted by AtriCure. 7:30 – 10am, includes breakfast.
September 24 in Columbus – Connect with peers and new opportunities at the BioOhio Networking Social at Rev1 Ventures, in partnership with The Biomedical Engineering Society at The Ohio State University. 5 – 7 pm, refreshments served.
Ohio Bioscience Expo & Showcase
October 1 in Columbus – Meet established & start-up bioscience companies, suppliers, service providers, and innovators at the Ohio Bioscience Expo on October at COSI. 10am – 3pm, free to attend.
- Networking Social – January 23 in Toledo
- Ohio Bioscience Career Fairs – February 25 & 26 in Columbus and Mason
- Networking Social, hosted by AtriCure – February 26 in Mason
- Networking Social – March 28 in Columbus
- Networking Social – April 16 in Dayton
- VWR TECHtalks – May 13-15 in Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati
- Networking Social – June 18 in Cleveland
- Learning Leader Live Podcast – June 19 in Columbus
- Patient Engagement Dinner – July 25 in Columbus
- F2 Labs Open House & Behind the Scenes Tour – August 2 in Middlefield
- Networking Social – August 19 in Athens
- FDA MedTech Regulatory Forum – August 22 in Akron
- Networking Social – August 22 in Akron
- Diversity in Bio Breakfast – August 23 in Cleveland
- Medical Cannabis and Hemp in the Buckeye State – September 16 in Columbus
- Diversity in Bio & Healthcare – September 24 in Cincinnati/Mason
Visit the past events page for more information.
Thank you for attending!