Ohio Bioscience Events
Upcoming BioOhio Events
BioOhio hosts numerous events throughout the year on a variety of topics, made possible because of knowledgeable speakers, generous sponsors, and, of course, attendees. Thank you.
Diversity • Patients • Careers & Leadership • Regulatory Affairs • Advocacy • Business Growth
Visit & bookmark the BioOhio Events Calendar for all upcoming bioscience events from BioOhio, our members, and the community.
The BioOhio FDA Regulatory Series
Held at 1 pm on Zoom, hosted by BioOhio. $25 per session.
Get the most up-to-date information on FDA medical device & pharmaceutical regulations and policies in these 1–hour webinars hosted by BioOhio and industry experts. Certificates of completion will be given to all who participate in these webinars to be submitted for any Professional Certification Programs you are applying for to be used as One Hour of Continued Education Credit.
• March 1, 2021 – Driving MedTech Innovation: A How-to Guide on Regulatory & IP Innovation. The next installment of the BioOhio FDA Regulatory Series focuses on establishing and implementing a sound IP strategy, featuring medical device regulatory experts Alison Sathe, Founder, ClearMark, and Chad G. Clark, Patent Attorney, Martensen IP. Click here to register
• Additional 2021 BioOhio FDA Regulatory Series events are planned for June 7th and November 1st.
Ohio Bioscience C-Suite Conversations
Held at 4:30 pm on Zoom, hosted by BioOhio. FREE to attend.
Get inspired by some of Ohio’s most successful leaders in the bioscience industry. Topics will include everything from tales of personal growth, professional development, leadership qualities, lessons learned the hard way, and other tales of inspiration to assist you in your personal or professional growth no matter if you are just starting out in your career or are a seasoned leader yourself. Each C-Suite Conversation will be followed by virtual networking.
• Upcoming C-Suite Conversations are planned for February 24th, July 28th, and December 29th.
Telehealth Tech Trends
Held at Noon on Zoom, hosted by BioOhio. $25 per session.
BioOhio’s newest event series focuses on the game-changing telehealth field and its impact on medical devices, diagnostics, drug-delivery, and more. Innovators and thought leaders will share real-world experiences, insights, tips, tricks & best practices on how telehealth technology will continue to evolve.
• March 23, 2021 – Telehealth Tech Trends featuring Mark Lorenz, VP of Patient Business at CoverMyMeds. RSVP opening soon!
• An additional 2021 Telehealth Tech Trends event is planned for July 13th.
The Friday Forum
Held on select Friday’s at 1pm on Zoom. FREE to attend.
BioOhio’s Friday Forums are constructive, neutral ground for discussion with federal and state legislators, policymakers, and advocates from all political parties and points of view. Past forums have featured leaders such as Sen. Brown, Sen. Portman, Lt. Governor Husted, Ohio Representatives Butler, Clites, Gonzalez, Joyce, Lipps, Stivers, Wenstrup, Ohio Senators Burke, Dolan, and Obhof, and Don Graves, formerly with the Obama/Biden Administration.
• 2021 Friday Forums are planned for March 5th, June 4th, September 3rd, and December 3rd.
Diversity in Bioscience & Healthcare
Held in the afternoon hours on Zoom.
BioOhio proudly supports diversity and inclusion within the bioscience and healthcare industries. We invite you to join us for thought-provoking discussions led by dynamic speakers on personal & professional journeys, negotiating strategies, mentorship, and STEM initiatives.
• 2021 Diversity in Bioscience & Healthcare events are planned for March 18th, July 15th, and November 18th.
The BioOhio Patient Summit – A Journey of Innovation & Healing
The 2020 BioOhio Patient Summit was a huge success with three inspiring Keynote Presentations and over 30 Patient Ambassadors sharing their unique perspectives. The content has been so popular, we are extending the online availability to Valentine’s Day 2021! Visit Summit.BioOhio.com for free access to this year’s content!
• October 21, 2021 – BioOhio is planning for the 2021 Patient Summit! If you are interested in being a keynote speaker, sponsor, or patient ambassador, please contact Scott Clay for more information!
BioOhio events offer excellent opportunities to show your support of Ohio’s bioscience community while building your brand in one of the Midwest’s top bioscience states. Contact us for more information on becoming an event sponsor.
BioOhio is thankful to all of the attendees, speakers, sponsors, and supporters that make our events so special. In the Past Events area of our site you will find agendas, speaker biographies and other materials related to concluded events. We believe that content from past events will help illustrate the value of attending and sponsoring upcoming events.