Ohio Bioscience Events
Upcoming BioOhio Events
Be a part of Ohio’s most comprehensive network of industry, academia, and entrepreneurs. BioOhio hosts numerous events around the state, and as a benefit of membership, all staff at member companies receive discounted admission to our events.
BioOhio has a full slate of exciting events lined up for 2019, all reflecting the theme of connecting the Ohio bioscience community. Please join us, bring your friends and colleagues, and grow your network.
- Patient Engagement Dinner – July 25 in Columbus
- F2 Labs Open House & Behind the Scenes Tour – August 2; contact us for details
- Networking Social – August 19 in Athens
- FDA MedTech Regulatory Forum – August 22 in Akron
- Networking Social – August 22 in Akron
- Diversity in Bio Breakfast – August 23 in Cleveland
- Diversity in Bio Breakfast – September 18 in Cincinnati/Mason
- The 2019 Ohio Bioscience Expo – October 1 in Columbus
- 2019 Heal Ohio Wound Care Conference – November 7 in Columbus
- 2019 Medical Cannabis in the Buckeye State
- Many more networking socials around Ohio to be announced!
BioOhio events are made possible and are successful because of knowledgeable speakers, generous sponsors, promotion advocates, and, of course, attendees.
All the events listed above offer excellent sponsorship opportunities. Support BioOhio, network with potential clients and partners, learn where opportunities and challenges lie, and build your brand in one of the Midwest’s top bioscience states by becoming a BioOhio event sponsor. Contact us for more information.
2019 Concluded Events – Thank you for attending!
- Networking Social – January 23 in Toledo
- Ohio Bioscience Career Fairs – February 25 & 26 in Columbus and Mason
- Networking Social, hosted by AtriCure – February 26 in Mason
- Networking Social – March 28 in Columbus
- Networking Social – April 16 in Dayton
- VWR TECHtalks – May 13-15 in Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati
- Networking Social – June 18 in Cleveland
- Learning Leader Live Podcast – June 19 in Columbus
Visit the past events page for more information.
Thank you for attending!