Be a part of Ohio’s most comprehensive network of industry, academia, and entrepreneurs. BioOhio hosts numerous events, both formal and informal, throughout the year and around the state. As a benefit of membership, all staff at member companies receive discounted admission to our events. BioOhio members also receive discounts to many of our partners’ events around Ohio.
November 29 - BioOhio Regulatory Series: Going Global - International Regulations
Join BioOhio, Porter Wright, and RJR Consulting for Going Global: International Export and EU Clinical Regulatory Considerations, a program designed for international trade attorneys, regulatory professionals, and business executives interested in learning the basics of exporting to the European Union (EU), and understanding the regulatory environment of medical devices and pharmaceuticals in the EU. The event will be held in Columbus. Click here for more information and to register.
Looking ahead to 2018!
BioOhio is currently planning its 2018 lineup of Ohio bioscience events. The following is an outline of what is coming up next year.
- January – BioOhio Networking Social in Southwest Ohio
- February 8 – Ohio Bioscience Career Fair in Southwest Ohio
- February 9 – Ohio Bioscience Career Fair in Central Ohio
- February – The 2018 BioOhio Conference Series in Columbus, Spotlight on Neuroscience
- February – Ohio Bioscience Career Fair in Northeast Ohio
- March – BioOhio Networking Social in Northwest Ohio
- March – BioOhio Seminars at ADM Cleveland
- April – The 2018 BioOhio Conference Series in Dayton, Spotlight on Pediatrics
- May 2 – Statehouse Day in Columbus
- May – BioOhio Networking Social in Southeast Ohio
- June – The 2018 BioOhio Conference Series in Cincinnati, Spotlight on the Opioid Epidemic
- June – The BioOhio FDA Regulatory Forum
- July – BioOhio Networking Social in Central Ohio
- July – BioOhio Capital Connections Series: Chinese Financing of US Bioscience Companies
- August – The 2018 BioOhio Conference Series in Athens, Spotlight on Medical Marijuana
- September – BioOhio Networking Social in Northeast Ohio
- September – The 2018 Ohio Bioscience Expo, in Columbus
- October – The 2018 BioOhio Conference Series in Toledo, Spotlight on Personalized Medicine & Genomics
- November – BioOhio Networking Social in Western Ohio
- November – The 2018 Heal Ohio Conference
- December – The 2018 BioOhio Conference Series in Cleveland, Spotlight on Medical Imaging
- December – The BioOhio Leadership Dinner, in Columbus
Full details will be announced soon. Additional programming will include BioOhio’s second Big Data in Healthcare Conference, a Pharmaceutical Regulatory Forum, and the Pharmaceutical Design Series in Cincinnati and Cleveland.
BioOhio’s Event Calendar is your source for bioscience events all around the state – from start-up networking events and business development seminars, to regulatory guidance seminars and statewide conferences, you’ll find it here!
BioOhio is glad to share event news from around the state, as well as key events around the globe. If you’d like to submit an event to be included the BioOhio event calendar, please let us know the details.
- January 31st, 2017 – BioOhio Networking Social in Cincinnati
- February 16, 2017 – Ohio Bioscience Career Fair in Southwest Ohio
- February 22, 2017 – Ohio Bioscience Career Fair in Northeast Ohio
- February 28, 2017 – Ohio Bioscience Career Fair in Central Ohio
- March 22, 2017 – BioOhio Networking Social in Athens
- April 23-24, 2017 – BioOhio Annual Conference & 30th Anniversary Celebration
- May 19, 2017 – BioOhio Networking Social in Columbus
- June 15, 2017 – BioOhio Regulatory & Quality Forum
- July 26, 2017 – BioOhio Networking Social in Toledo
- July 28, 2017 – Women in Bioscience Leadership Series Breakfast in Columbus
- September 5, 2017 – NCI SBIR Overview in Cleveland
- September 6, 2017 – NCI SBIR Overview in Cincinnati
- September 13, 2017 – Big Data Conference in Columbus
- September 19, 2017 – BioOhio Networking Social in Cleveland
- September 20, 2017 – Women in Bioscience Leadership Series Breakfast in Cleveland
- November 2, 2017 – Heal Ohio Conference
- November 15, 2017 – Women in Bioscience Leadership Series: Understand the Stress Connection and Strategies to Promote Leader Well-Being
- November 15, 2017 – BioOhio Networking Social in Dayton
Visit the past events page for more information. Thank you for attending!