Ohio Bioscience Events
Upcoming BioOhio Events
Be a part of Ohio’s most comprehensive network of industry, academia, and entrepreneurs. BioOhio hosts numerous events around the state, and as a benefit of membership, all staff at member companies receive discounted admission to our events.
BioOhio’s 2019 events focus on connecting the Ohio bioscience community. Please join us, bring your friends and colleagues, and grow your network.
Ohio Medical Cannabis Update and Hemp Regulatory Forum
September 16 in Columbus – Meet with top executives from Governor Mike DeWine’s Cabinet and other industry experts at the Medical Cannabis Update and Hemp Regulatory Forum at the Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4H Center.
Diversity in Bioscience Series
September 24 in Cincinnati/Mason – Participants will join ImprovEdge in a series of exercises to shed light on bias and explore ways to solve this problem in the workplace. Hosted by AtriCure.
November 20 in Columbus – Hear from a Battelle strategy leader to discuss the future of healthcare, followed by a Battelle scientist on how the future is shaping today’s research. Hosted by Battelle.
September 24 in Columbus – Connect with peers and new opportunities at the BioOhio Networking Social at Rev1 Ventures, in partnership with The Biomedical Engineering Society at The Ohio State University.
BioOhio events are made possible and are successful because of knowledgeable speakers, generous sponsors, promotion advocates, and, of course, attendees.
All the events listed above offer excellent sponsorship opportunities. Support BioOhio, network with potential clients and partners, learn where opportunities and challenges lie, and build your brand in one of the Midwest’s top bioscience states by becoming a BioOhio event sponsor. Contact us for more information.
2019 Concluded Events – Thank you for attending!
- Networking Social – January 23 in Toledo
- Ohio Bioscience Career Fairs – February 25 & 26 in Columbus and Mason
- Networking Social, hosted by AtriCure – February 26 in Mason
- Networking Social – March 28 in Columbus
- Networking Social – April 16 in Dayton
- VWR TECHtalks – May 13-15 in Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati
- Networking Social – June 18 in Cleveland
- Learning Leader Live Podcast – June 19 in Columbus
- Patient Engagement Dinner – July 25 in Columbus
- F2 Labs Open House & Behind the Scenes Tour – August 2 in Middlefield
- Networking Social – August 19 in Athens
- FDA MedTech Regulatory Forum – August 22 in Akron
- Networking Social – August 22 in Akron
- Diversity in Bio Breakfast – August 23 in Cleveland
Visit the past events page for more information.
Thank you for attending!