Upcoming BioOhio Events
Be a part of Ohio’s most comprehensive network of industry, academia, and entrepreneurs. BioOhio hosts numerous events around the state, and as a benefit of membership, all staff at member companies receive discounted admission to our events.
BioOhio has a full slate of exciting events lined up for 2019, all reflecting the theme of connecting the Ohio bioscience community. Please join us, bring your friends and colleagues, and grow your network.
- Networking Social in Toledo – January 23rd
- Ohio Bioscience Career Fairs – February 25th & 26th
- Networking Social in Cincinnati, hosted by AtriCure – February 26th
- VWR Lab Science Road Show – March
- Women in Bioscience Seminars – March, May, September
- Patient Engagement Summit – July
- FDA MedTech Regulatory Forum – August
- The 2019 Ohio Bioscience Expo – October
- 2019 Heal Ohio Wound Care Conference – November
- 2019 Medical Cannabis in the Buckeye State
- Many more networking socials around Ohio to be announced!
BioOhio events are made possible and are successful because of knowledgeable speakers, generous sponsors, promotion advocates, and, of course, attendees.
All the events listed above offer excellent sponsorship opportunities. Support BioOhio, network with potential clients and partners, learn where opportunities and challenges lie, and build your brand in one of the Midwest’s top bioscience states by becoming a BioOhio event sponsor. Contact us for more information.
BioOhio’s Event Calendar is your source for bioscience events all around the state – from start-up networking events and business development seminars, to regulatory guidance seminars and statewide conferences, you’ll find it here!
BioOhio is glad to share event news from around the state, as well as key events around the globe. If you’d like to submit an event to be included the BioOhio event calendar, please let us know the details.
- January 24, 2018 – Ohio Bioscience Networking Social in Southwest Ohio
- February 8 – Ohio Bioscience Career Fair in Southwest Ohio
- February 9 – Ohio Bioscience Career Fair in Central Ohio
- February 20 – Ohio Bioscience Networking Social in Western Ohio
- March 7-8 – BioOhio Seminars at ADM Cleveland
- March 15 – Ohio Bioscience Networking Social in Central Ohio
- April 6 – Innovating Diabetes Care, part of the Ohio Bioscience Conference Series, in Southeast Ohio
- May 3 – Ohio Bioscience Networking Social in Northwest Ohio
- May 16 – Legislator Roundtable in Columbus
- May 21 – Pharmaceutical Pathways: Drug Discovery, Development, & FDA Regulations in Southwest Ohio
- May 22 – Pharmaceutical Pathways: Drug Discovery, Development, & FDA Regulations in Northeast Ohio
- June 18 – Medical Cannabis in the Buckeye State in Cleveland
- July 23 – Ohio Bioscience Networking Social in Athens
- August 28 – The FDA MedTech Regulatory Forum, in Cleveland at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- August 28 – Ohio Bioscience Networking Social, in Cleveland at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- September 25 – The 2018 Ohio Bioscience Expo, in Columbus at COSI
- October 18 – Women in Bioscience & Healthcare Conference, in Columbus at Station 67
- November 14 – Neuroscience Discovery & Alternatives to Opioids, in Greater Cincinnati at the Newport Aquarium
- November 14 – Ohio Bioscience Networking Social, in Greater Cincinnati at the Newport Aquarium
- December 3 – The BioOhio Leadership Dinner
- December 10 – BioOhio Public Policy and Government Relations Networking Event, in Columbus at Rev1 Ventures
Visit the past events page for more information.
Thank you for attending!