Ohio Bioscience Events
Upcoming BioOhio Events
BioOhio hosts numerous events throughout the year on a variety of topics, made possible because of knowledgeable speakers, generous sponsors, and, of course, attendees. Thank you.
Diversity • Patients • Careers & Leadership • Regulatory Affairs • Advocacy • Business Growth
Visit & bookmark the BioOhio Events Calendar for all upcoming bioscience events from BioOhio, our members, and the community.
The Friday Forum
Held on select Fridays on Zoom. FREE to attend.
BioOhio’s Friday Forums are constructive, neutral ground for discussion with federal and state legislators, policymakers, and advocates from all political parties and points of view. Past forums have featured leaders such as Sen. Brown, Sen. Portman, Lt. Governor Husted, Ohio Representatives Butler, Clites, Gonzalez, Joyce, Lipps, Stivers, Wenstrup, Ohio Senators Burke, Dolan, and Obhof, and Don Graves, formerly with the Obama/Biden Administration.
• October 1 @ 1 pm – Join BioOhio, The American Cancer Society, Amgen, Genentech, and Pfizer as we welcome leading biomarker testing experts to examine the current and future role biomarker testing plays in improving patients’ lives. Free to attend – click here
The BioOhio Patient Summit
The 2020 BioOhio Patient Summit was a huge success with three inspiring Keynote Presentations and over 30 Patient Ambassadors sharing their unique perspectives. BioOhio is excited to once again hold the Patient Summit in 2022!
FREE registration coming soon!
• The Spring 2022 BioOhio Patient Summit is a celebration of Ohio’s bioscience community and its impact on patients here at home and around the world. Keynote presentations will deliver insights on Ohio’s exciting strengths.
- Cell and Gene Therapy is redefining how the pharmaceutical industry is delivering value-based patient outcomes
- Pediatric Care and Research are providing hope and quality of life to the most vulnerable population
- Digital Health continues to improve the overall patient experience
In addition, the Patient Summit features virtual networking for attendees, opportunities to converse with Patient Ambassadors sharing their experiences with bioscience innovations from Ohio that are making a difference in their lives, and engagement with Ohio legislators on topics critical to the bioscience industry and patients.
If you are interested in being a speaker, sponsor, or patient ambassador, please contact Scott Clay for more information!
BioOhio events offer excellent opportunities to show your support of Ohio’s bioscience community while building your brand in one of the Midwest’s top bioscience states. Contact us for more information on becoming an event sponsor.
BioOhio is thankful to all of the attendees, speakers, sponsors, and supporters that make our events so special. In the Past Events area of our site you will find agendas, speaker biographies and other materials related to concluded events. We believe that content from past events will help illustrate the value of attending and sponsoring upcoming events.