Ohio Bioscience Expo & Showcase
Join us for the 2019 Expo!
The 2019 Ohio Bioscience Expo will be held on 10/1/19 at COSI, in Columbus, Ohio – Free to Attend!
The only event of its kind in Ohio!
BioOhio presents a trade show featuring Ohio-based businesses, innovations, and resources.
Meet established & start-up bioscience companies, suppliers, service providers, and innovators in Ohio’s exciting bioscience field! Exhibitors and attendees alike will connect with new customers, find new collaborators and partners, find colleagues in the industry, and discover companies making cutting edge products.
The venue: COSI, Columbus’ Center of Science and Industry, is an amazing site featuring over 300 interactive exhibits throughout themed exhibition areas in a 320,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility.
Click here to learn about companies that exhibited in 2018.
Who attends the Expo?
Quite simply, the Ohio Bioscience Expo is for people who are interested in learning about the bioscience field in Ohio.
Attendees include individuals from all corners of the bioscience community, from established companies to startups, as well as suppliers, service providers, educational & research institutions, and the general public. Roles range from CEO, Researcher, Business Development, Student, Marketing, to Human Resources, Production, Purchasing, Founder, Engineering, Operations, and more.
- Free to attend!
- BioOhio members receive a significant discount to exhibit!
- BioOhio Member, $799
- Non-Member, $999
- Click here to apply!
- 8′ Table with Floor Length Table Cloth and 2 Chairs
- Continental Breakfast
- 2 Boxed Lunches
- Parking Validation at COSI (1)
- Organization description and logo on website exhibitor page and printed in the event program
- Company representative name badges tagged as “Exhibitor” at the event
- Free WiFi
- Power is available for $50 per exhibitor
- Sponsorship with Booth, $2,249
- Click here to apply!
- Exhibitor benefits listed above are included in the Sponsor package
- Exhibit space in premium location
- Opportunity to give a 10 minute presentation for Expo attendees
- Logo, with hyperlink when possible, on all event promotional materials (including website, e-mail, social media)
- Acknowledgement of support via BioOhio messaging on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Logo exposure throughout event space
- Organization description and logo on website exhibitor page with sponsor tag and printed in the event program
- Sponsors will receive an attendee list, pre- and post-event
- Company representative name badges tagged as “Sponsor” at the event