Thank you for joining us this year!
The 2018 Expo was held on 9/25/18 at COSI, in Columbus, Ohio – Free to Attend
The only event of its kind in Ohio!
BioOhio presents a trade show featuring Ohio-based businesses, innovations, and resources.
Meet established & start-up bioscience companies, suppliers, service providers, and innovators in Ohio’s exciting bioscience field! Exhibitors and attendees alike will connect with new customers, find new collaborators and partners, find colleagues in the industry, and discover companies making cutting edge products.
The venue: COSI, Columbus’ Center of Science and Industry, is an amazing site featuring over 300 interactive exhibits throughout themed exhibition areas in a 320,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility.
Click here to learn about exhibiting companies.
Free Expert Workshops for Attendees
Enjoy learning from experts at free workshops throughout the day! Topics include: finding the right talent, laboratory sciences, quality assurance, medical product manufacturing, cybersecurity, Ohio’s medical cannabis industry, legal and business insurance, regulatory affairs, logistics, and much more! Click here to view the workshop schedule.
Who attends the Expo?
Quite simply, the Ohio Bioscience Expo is for people who are interested in learning about the bioscience field in Ohio.
Attendees include individuals from all corners of the bioscience community, from established companies to startups, as well as suppliers, service providers, educational & research institutions, and the general public. Roles range from CEO, Researcher, Business Development, Student, Marketing, to Human Resources, Production, Purchasing, Founder, Engineering, Operations, and more.
- Free to attend!
- Exhibit Booth for BioOhio Members – $699
- Exhibit Booth for Non-Member – $899
- Platinum Sponsor with Booth – $10,000. Contact Scott Clay for details.
- Event Sponsorship with Booth – SOLD OUT ($1,999)
- 8′ Table with Floor Length Table Cloth and 2 Chairs
- Continental Breakfast
- 2 Boxed Lunches
- Parking Validation (1) – [note: parking fee is $6 per car]
- Organization description and logo on website exhibitor page and printed in the event program
- Company representative name badges tagged as “Exhibitor” at the event
- Free wifi
- Power is available for $50 per exhibitor
- Exhibit space (including all Exhibitor features), in premium location (Atrium area, near stage)
- Logo, with hyperlink when possible, on all event promotional materials (including website, e-mail, social media)
- Acknowledgement of support via BioOhio messaging on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Logo exposure throughout event space
- Organization description and logo on website exhibitor page with sponsor tag and printed in the event program
- Sponsors will receive an attendee list, pre- and post-event
- Company representative name badges tagged as “Sponsor” at the event
- Host a 20-minute workshop. We recommend the content be educational and informative (but also be a sales pitch for you of course)! All Expo activities will take place on the 1st floor of COSI, with a majority of activity happening in the Atrium area. Workshops will be held on two stages: the Atrium Stage and the Ocean Stage. The Atrium Stage is located in the center of where most of the activity will take place, and that stage will be reserved for sponsors on a first come-first serve basis.