Join us on September 25, 2018
To be held at COSI, in Columbus, Ohio – Free to Attend
BioOhio presents a trade show focused on Ohio-based resources, business, and innovation.
Discover and connect with established & start-up bioscience companies, suppliers, service providers, and innovators. Meet companies who are moving bioscience technologies and products from concept to market, and the innovators who are on the idea-market path.
Exhibitors and attendees alike will connect with new customers, find new collaborators and partners, meet colleagues in the industry, discover companies making cutting edge products and delivering quality services.
Attendees will enjoy learning from subject matter experts at free workshops held throughout the day. Topics for this year’s sessions will be announced as the event draws closer. Past topics have included: cybersecurity, IP, procurement, HIPAA, company strategy & defining value, patent trends, outsourced manufacturing, government relations, cost savings programs, and finance.
Exhibitors & Sponsors
- Booth Only – BioOhio Member Rate – $549 (after July 1 – $699)
- Booth Only – Non-Member Rate – $749 (after July 1 – $899)
- Event Sponsorship with Booth – $1,500 (after July 1 – $1,999)
- 8′ Table with Floor Length Table Cloth and 2 Chairs
- Continental Breakfast
- 2 Boxed Lunches
- Parking Validation (1) – [note: parking fee is $6 per car]
- Organization description and logo on website exhibitor page and printed in the event program
- Company representative name badges tagged as “Exhibitor” at the event
- Free wifi
- Power is available for $50 per exhibitor
- Exhibit space (including all Exhibitor features), in premium location (Atrium area, near stage)
- Host a 20-minute workshop. We recommend the content be educational and informative (but also be a sales pitch for you of course)! All Expo activities will take place on the 1st floor of COSI, with a majority of activity happening in the Atrium area. Workshops will be held on two stages: the Atrium Stage and the Ocean Stage. The Atrium Stage is located in the center of where most of the activity will take place, and that stage will be reserved for sponsors on a first come-first serve basis.
- Logo, with hyperlink when possible, on all event promotional materials (including website, e-mail, social media)
- Acknowledgement of support via BioOhio messaging on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Logo exposure throughout event space
- Organization description and logo on website exhibitor page with sponsor tag and printed in the event program
- Sponsors will receive an attendee list, pre- and post-event
- Company representative name badges tagged as “Sponsor” at the event