Join us November 14 in Cincinnati
Opioid abuse is among the deadliest population health crises in America, with more than 14 opioid-related overdose deaths each day in Ohio. Thanks to the determination of dedicated individuals, real change is happening, lives are transforming, and diverse community partners and caring professionals are making a difference.
This conference will highlight Ohio technologies that are addressing this crisis. In addition to amazing speakers and stakeholders addressing the current state of Ohio’s epidemic, this event will host companies with a product or service addressing this crisis. Join us and be part of the solution.
Alternatives to Opioids Tech Showcase
Looking for a way to showcase your company product or service? Apply to exhibit now and join innovators from around Ohio presenting their latest technologies. Space is limited – don’t miss out on your opportunity to gain visibility for your company and to meet others in the industry!
Exhibitor rate: $300. Price includes 1 registration, table space, and name/logo visibility throughout the event.
8:15 am – Registration, Breakfast, Networking & Tech Showcase
9:00 – Welcome & Opening Remarks from John F. Lewis Jr., President & CEO, BioOhio
9:10 – Keynote: The Landscape and Future of Neuroscience Discovery
- Moderated by Ben Tranchina, VP Research & Development, Neurotechnology Innovations Translator
- Joseph Broderick, MD, Professor of Neurology, Director, University of Cincinnati Gardner Neuroscience Institute
- Ali Rezai, MD, Director, Rockefeller Neuroscience Institute; Associate Dean; John D. Rockefeller IV tenured professor in neuroscience, West Virginia University
10:10 – Incubator and Investor Panel for Neuroscience Discovery
- Charles Steiner, Director, Business & Product Development | Innovations, Cleveland Clinic
11:00 – Networking Break & Tech Showcase
11:15 – Innovations that Impact Lives, the Future of Neuroscience (Research Focused)
- Clay Marsh, MD, Vice President and Executive Dean Health Sciences, Professor of Medicine, West Virginia University
12:30 pm – Networking Lunch & Tech Showcase
1:15 – Keynote Fireside Chat: Investing in Community Addiction Recovery
- Randy Jernejcic, MD, MMM, Vice President of Clinical Integration, University Hospitals, First Physician Chair, Northeast Ohio Hospital Opioid Consortium
2:15 – Pain Management: Alternatives to Opioids
- Jon Snyder, Founder, Chief Business Officer, Neuros Medical
3:15 – Patient Panel Fireside Chat
4:00 – Networking Reception & Tech Showcase
In partnership with
Neurotechnology Innovations Translator
One Aquarium Way
Newport, KY 41071
BioOhio Member – $99
Non-Member – $199
Student – $49