The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) Regional Innovation Conference is designed to connect SBIR companies with potential investors and collaborators. It brings together venture capital firms, angel investors, strategic partners, business leaders, entrepreneurs, and SBIR companies.
NHLBI will select SBIR companies from the Midwest region to give ten-minute oral presentations as part of the event agenda, and/or to present their technologies in poster format, available for viewing throughout the conference. The conference will also feature an expert panel of investors, and opportunities for partnering and networking.
NHLBI staff will inform attendees about the NHLBI Office of Translational Alliances and Coordination, the SBIR/STTR program–including eligibility of venture-backed companies to apply–and funding opportunities and resources. NHLBI staff will be available to throughout the event.
Four reasons to register
1. Connect with NIH-funded companies developing innovative products
- Health IT
2. Learn about early-stage financing from a panel of industry leaders and investors
3. Network with investors, companies, and business leaders
- Venture capital firms & angel groups
- Pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech companies
- Accelerators and incubators
4. Hear about NHLBI resources and programs
When and where
Wednesday, March 4, 2015, 9am – 5pm
OSU Biomedical Research Tower