FDA MedTech Regulatory Forum
August 2020 in Cleveland
The BioOhio FDA MedTech Regulatory Forum assembles Ohio’s most sought after leaders in the medical device industry, including FDA Investigators, experienced regulatory experts, and innovative medical device professionals. Join us for a day of education, as we discuss current compliance standards, review possible changes in new regulations, and explore trends within the industry. Each year’s agenda is packed with fascinating topics that will boost your understanding of critical issues for medical device companies.
In partnership with
Agenda and Registration to be Announced
Regulatory Forum Sponsorship Opportunities
The Regulatory Forum is a consistently popular event among BioOhio’s community. Regulatory Forum sponsorship is available for $1,500.
If you wish to combine your annual BioOhio membership and event sponsorship, we will reduce your annual dues by $200.
Sponsorship benefits include:
- Table/exhibit space located in the pre-function area, and among all-day beverage station, breakfast, lunch buffet, reception.
- Company logo/hyperlink on all event promotional material (BioOhio website, e-blasts)
- Text acknowledgement of support on twitter and BioOhio LinkedIn Group
- Logo exposure throughout event
- Organization description and logo in the event booklet
- Registration list (pre-event)
- Attendee list with contact information (post-event)
- Company representative name badges tagged as “Sponsor” at event
- 1 complimentary event registration
First-time event sponsors will receive a 10% discount.
Contact Jen Goldsberry by email or (614) 675-3686 for more information and sign up today!