August 22 in Akron
In 2019 BioOhio will once again team up with industry experts to bring you a program focused on regulatory issues pertinent to Ohio’s medical device industry.
The FDA Regulatory Forum consistently assembles some of the medical device industry’s most experienced regulatory professionals. We will discuss changing regulations and present actionable recommendations for next steps, along with examining other critical industry trends.
This event is made possible by generous sponsorship of companies and organizations that value the power of partnerships and networking.
2019 Agenda Topics
- FDA Inspector’s Panel Discussion
- A Case Study: Alignment of Quality Management Best Practices with Compliance
- 510(k) Premarket Approval Process
- Marketing Claims and Clinical Support: Consumer Products and Medical Devices
- Medical Device Cybersecurity: Design and Risk Management Considerations, and more
- How is your EU MDR transition going?
- Clinical Data for EU MDR
Speakers to be announced
Previous FDA Regulatory Forums
Regulatory Forum Sponsorship Opportunities
The Regulatory Forum is a consistently popular event among BioOhio’s community. Regulatory Forum sponsorship is available for $1,500.
If you wish to combine your annual BioOhio membership and event sponsorship, we will reduce your annual dues by $200.
Sponsorship benefits include:
- Table/exhibit space located in the pre-function area, and among all-day beverage station, breakfast, lunch buffet, reception.
- Company logo/hyperlink on all event promotional material (BioOhio website, e-blasts)
- Text acknowledgement of support on twitter and BioOhio LinkedIn Group
- Logo exposure throughout event
- Organization description and logo in the event booklet
- Registration list (pre-event)
- Attendee list with contact information (post-event)
- Company representative name badges tagged as “Sponsor” at event
- 1 complimentary event registration
First-time event sponsors will receive a 10% discount.
Contact Jen Goldsberry by email or (614) 675-3686 for more information and sign up today!