Sponsoring BioOhio events is an extremely effective way to gain visibility and marketing exposure. Our sponsors enable us to deliver these exceptional educational and networking forums at an affordable registration cost, a fact which we remind attendees of every chance we get.
First-time event sponsors will receive a 5% discount.
If you wish to combine your annual BioOhio membership and event sponsorship, we will reduce your annual dues by $200.
Event sponsorship benefits include:
- Exhibit space at event
- On-site logo presence
- Premium logo placement on all print and electronic conference material & signage
- Text acknowledgement of support on social media and the BioOhio LinkedIn Group
- Organization name, logo, and description listed in event materials
- One complimentary event registration
- Attendee list with contact information, pre- and post-event
- Company representative name badges tagged as “Sponsor” at event
BioOhio hosts numerous events throughout the year and around the state, and all offer excellent sponsorship opportunities.
Regulatory Event Series – Each year includes events covering various regulatory trends and topics. Sponsorships are $1,500 for each.
BioOhio Networking Socials – BioOhio’s socials bring Ohio’s bioscience players together for networking, talking shop, and getting to know one another in a casual atmosphere. Socials will be held around the state throughout the year. Sponsorship is $500 each with opportunities to sponsor multiple events at a favorable rate.
Harnessing Big Data: Data-Driven Insights in Health Care– An event focused on Big Data and its impact on health care. Sponsorship is $1,500.
Women in Bioscience Workshops – Several workshops will be held each year around the state. Sponsorship is $500 each , with favorable rates for multiple events.
Heal Ohio – The 2018 Heal Ohio Conference will be devoted to health professional presentations and feature informative learning sessions and keynote addresses. Click here to view the sponsorship levels.
To become a sponsor, contact Jen Goldsberry
(614) 675-3686 x 1004, email@example.com