Sponsoring BioOhio events is an extremely effective way to gain visibility and marketing exposure. Our sponsors enable us to deliver these exceptional educational and networking forums at an affordable registration cost, a fact which we remind attendees of every chance we get.
First-time event sponsors will receive a 5% discount.
If you wish to combine your annual BioOhio membership and event sponsorship, we will reduce your annual dues by $200.
Event sponsorship benefits include:
- Exhibit space at event
- On-site logo presence
- 2-3 minutes during event to introduce yourself and your organization
- Additional time on the agenda, as determined by event schedules
- Premium logo placement on all print and electronic conference material & signage
- Text acknowledgement of support on social media and the BioOhio LinkedIn Group
- Organization name, logo, and description listed in event materials
- One complimentary event registration
- Attendee list with contact information, pre- and post-event
- Company representative name badges tagged as “Sponsor” at event
BioOhio hosts numerous events throughout the year and around the state, and all offer excellent sponsorship opportunities.
Regulatory Event Series – 2017 will include events covering various regulatory trends and topics. Sponsorships are $1,500 for each.
BioOhio Networking Socials – BioOhio’s socials bring Ohio’s bioscience players together for networking, talking shop, and getting to know one another in a casual atmosphere. Socials will be held around the state throughout the year. Sponsorship is $500 each with opportunities to sponsor multiple events at a favorable rate.
Women in Bioscience Workshops – Three workshops will be held in 2017 around the state. Sponsorship is $1,500 each or $4,000 for all three events.
To become a sponsor, contact Jen Goldsberry
(614) 675-3686 x 1004, firstname.lastname@example.org