ExonanoRNA, LLC was established in 2017 to spearhead the translation of RNA nanotechnology into an innovative delivery system able to improve the therapeutic outcome of patients with infectious diseases and cancer. Our proprietary technology encompasses a series of RNA nanoparticle platforms that allow the integration of multiple modules into one nanoparticle to target delivery of a therapeutic payload solely to diseases cells. Our current efforts are focused on the pre-clinical development of innovative medicines for next generation targeted drug delivery and disease diagnosis.
ExonanoRNA is seeking a passionate and creative Research Associate that excels in an interdisciplinary scientific environment that spans biochemistry, cell biology and pharmaceutical science. The successful candidate will be responsible for the upkeep of our mammalian cell culture lines and exosome purification; assist with in vitro test (assay at cell level and physiochemical property studies for nano-formulation) and in vivo test with mice models. This is an excellent opportunity to join a small biotechnology startup company with a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This position requires a motivated individual with good lab notebook record-keeping and communication skills that is able to work under minimal supervision.
- Maintain of mammalian cell culture for exosome production and cancer therapeutics studies.
- Purify exosomes from cell culture medium using ultracentrifugation or related method.
- Hand on experiment for nano-formulation in vitro assays, including assays on cell level and physiochemical property studies
- Hand on experiment for mice study.
- Communicate effectively through written and oral means.
- Fundamental training in cell biology or pharmaceutical science or related field;
- Can operate cell culture independently (mammalian cell lines);
- Understand and can operate in vitro assay at cell level (ELISA, qPCR, Western Blot, MTT Assay);
- Has experience with ultracentrifuge or Extracellular Vesicles research;
- Has hand on experience with animal study;
- BS in Cell Biology, pharmaceutical science or related experience is required
- Experience with exosome research is preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Good laboratory skills relating to cell culture
- Good record keeping skills and experience with SOP and GLP
- Flexibility in workload, hours, and job duties to achieve team objectives
- Positive attitude, great work ethic and ambition, be an active listener and open to constructive feedback and suggestions
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000 to $45,000 /year (based on experience).
- Matching Retirement
- Major Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life, short-term and long-term disability
- Paid Benefit Time
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Columbus, OH (not eligible for relocation)
- United States (Required)