RXQ Compounding, LLC (RXQ) is a 503B Outsourcing Facility, located in Albany, Ohio.
We manufacture sterile and non-sterile medications including products that are on the FDA Short List. We provide these medications to physician offices and hospitals across the United States in various sized vials and syringes. Our products are compounded in ISO clean rooms that are continuously monitored for particulate matter and environmental conditions.
We are currently seeking a Production Manager to join our team. As our Production Manager your primary responsibilities will be to oversee and assist the operations staff in day to day production, ensures that all tasks are running smoothly and on time, and that the end products are of acceptable quality.
Minimum requirements include:
· Prior experience in a cGMP related industry is required, within Biopharmaceutical or Pharmaceutical industry preferred.
· Demonstrated strong knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and working knowledge of Good Aseptic Technique
· Proficient in state, federal, and company health and safety regulations and practices.
· Exhibit a continuous improvement mindset, high level attention to details and advance organizational skills
· Experienced in problem solving techniques
· Ability to communicate effectively across disciplines
Ideal Candidates will possess the following:
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
· Minimum 7 years work experience
· Prefer a minimum of 5 years supervisory experience
· Knowledge and understanding OF regulatory requirements such as 21CFR part 210 and 211, 503B Compounding, cGMP's, FDA, OSHA, EPA and other regulatory agencies.
- Health Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Short- and Long-Term Disability)
- Free Vision and Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan
- PTO, Holiday, and Sick Days
Job Type: Full-time