RXQ Compounding, LLC (RXQ) is a 503B Outsourcing Facility, located in Albany, Ohio. We partnered with the Ohio Innovation Fund to develop a viable enterprise in Southern Ohio and are poised to be a leader in the new paradigm of manufacturing facilities across the country. At RXQ, we manufacture sterile and non-sterile medications including products that are on the FDA Short List. We provide these medications to physician offices and hospitals across the United States in various sized vials and syringes. Our products are compounded in ISO clean rooms that are continuously monitored for particulate matter and environmental conditions.
We are currently seeking a Quality Operations Manager to join our team. As our Quality Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing the personnel and requirements of Quality Operations. This position is also responsible for the review and verification of compounding activities to ensure compliance with cGMP requirements and company policies and procedures.
Minimum requirements include:
- BS in Microbiology or Chemistry or related science.
- 5+ years of managing Quality Unit in cGMP aseptic processing facility.
- Proven experience training teams and developing/coaching direct reports.
- Experience in both performing and leading equipment qualifications, process validation and method validations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ICH, ISO, 21 CFR 210 and 211, USP, FDA Guidance.
Ideal Candidates will possess the following:
- ASQ/CQA Certification
If you are interested in this job opportunity and possess the skills/background we seek, please apply today!
- Health Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Short- and Long-Term Disability)
- Free Vision and Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan
- PTO, Holiday, and Sick Days
- Excellent Workplace Culture
- Work-Life Balance
- Located near Ohio University
Job Type: Full-time