InfinixBio a biotechnology company that has immediate openings in the fields of Cell Biology and Molecular Biology. This is a full-time position in research and development with flexible hours near the Ohio University campus.
Candidates at all levels (Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D.) will be considered, but experience in Cell Biology including cell culture, genetic engineering, flow cytometry, cell sorting, stable cell line generation and screening is required. Additional expertise in antibody discovery, FDA 510(k) filing process, protein biochemistry is highly desirable.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Routinely demonstrate scientific initiative and creativity in research or development activities.
- Highly proactive and productive in performing laboratory research or method development, requiring only minimal direction from or interaction with supervisor.
- Formulate conclusions and design follow-on experiments based on multidisciplinary data.
- May initiate new areas of investigation that are scientifically meaningful, reliable, and can be incorporated directly into a research or development program.
- Direct mentorship of others.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who enjoy the challenge of research and who can participate in the planning as well as the execution of experiments.
Please send cover letter, that includes relevant lab experience, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Ohio University Campus area. (Athens, OH)
Compensation: Pay commensurate with experience