Woodfield Distribution, LLC (WDSrx) is a logistics services provider operating within the pharmaceutical supply chain. Our Boca Raton headquarters facility receives, stores and fulfills orders from manufacturers to trading partners and dispensing points including distribution centers, pharmacies, hospitals, physicians, patients and consumers. Additional facilities are located throughout Florida, in Texas, New Jersey and in Ohio.
WDSrx is currently seeking Warehouse Technicians for our Lockbourne, Ohio facility who will be responsible for receipt, storage and fulfillment of product orders, inventory management into and out of the WDSrx warehouse. This includes a willingness to work alongside different departments to realize continuous improvement. To perform this position successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. and be able to successfully pass a background check and drug screen.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Receive shipments; load and unload products
• Use computer systems to receive inventory, ensure that correct quantity has been received
• Move received goods to appropriate storage areas, record movement of goods using handheld devices
• Order picking and packing, use material handling equipment to move and store products
• Prepare shipping documents
• Maintain records of product movement, create shipping labels, order receipt and put-away
• Perform additional tasks assigned by Logistics Manager or other authority
• Operate warehouse equipment including fork lifts, pallet jacks, scissor lifts
• Maintain safe, neat, orderly environment
• Undergo regular training to understand SOPs, cGMP guidelines and other policies
• Maintain clearly defined performance standards and KPI metrics
• High school diploma or GED
• Experience as a warehouse technician a plus
• Computer skills helpful, must be able to read and write packing labels
• Familiarity with inventory management systems, warehouse management systems, logistics software systems a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Frequent lifting (up to 30lbs), bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling can be expected. While perform the duties of this job it is required to stand, walk and use hands to operate objects, tools or controls; reach with hands or arms; climb, balance, stoop, kneel or crouch when necessary for job activity. Often required to reach overhead, personal protective equipment including safety glasses, gloves, specialized clothing and appropriate shoes may be required in areas associated with this position