We listened to you, our members, and in response BioOhio sought the best partners to address solutions at various stages in the Talent Lifecycle and Employee Continuum.
Just as BioOhio serves as the industry voice of its members, our partners will help give Ohio bioscience companies a strong competitive advantage.
Taylor Strategy Partners will guide participating companies through comprehensive talent needs assessments and sourcing, as well as providing specialized training for skilled and leadership positions alike.
Talent Solutions from TSP
BioOhio Leadership Development Center – helping new and aspiring managers build the skills they need to serve as your organization’s next generation of leaders.
- Participants gain knowledge and tools for developing the skills they need to serve as the next generation of leaders through assessment of current leadership capabilities and targeted learning exercises
- Engagement and learning occurs in a supportive, encouraging environment
- Professional talent assessment, feedback, and action planning
Training with CfPIE
Skills Training – specialized courses in pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotechnology disciplines.
- Highly qualified instructors and program designers deliver a unique blend of current industry experience with a deep understanding of adult learning principles.
- Convenient course formats accommodate both personal schedules and organizational concerns.
- Industry-accepted certification programs enable course selection tailored to specific personal interests and need.