Since 2001, The Center for Professional Innovation and Education (CfPIE) has embraced a singular goal—providing the highest quality education to bioscience professionals. Today, as the global leader in quality life sciences training, they offer the largest range of course options for professional development in the pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotechnology disciplines. More than 240 Ohio employees have been through CfPIE courses the past two years including on-site training.
Skills Training in the Bioscience Industry
The bioscience industry has faced nearly $15 billion in fines and compliance-related settlements over the last five years. To combat this, CfPIE offers more than 350 class sessions annually across 71 course titles. Multiple learning formats—classroom, customized on-site presentations, and certification programs—provide individuals and companies versatile choices for improving personal skills, maintaining regulatory compliance, and creating opportunities for career advancement. Small class sizes and life science industry-active course directors promote a dynamic learning environment with excellent student-to-teacher interaction.
BioOhio Member Discount – Save 15%!
All CfPIE courses and certification programs are offered to BioOhio members at a 15% discount to aid in the advancement of professional bioscience development in Ohio. Be sure to use the discount code, “BioOhio Discount,” when registering!
Companies should choose BioOhio/CfPIE for the same reasons that so many bioscience professionals are repeat CfPIE learners:
- Highly qualified instructors and program designers deliver a unique blend of current industry experience with a deep understanding of adult learning principles.
- Convenient course formats accommodate both personal schedules and organizational concerns.
- Industry-accepted certification programs enable course selection tailored to specific personal interests and need.
Bioscience Specific Courses
Among the comprehensive pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device training curriculum, a selection of bioscience-specific courses include:
- cGMP Quality Principles for Pharmaceuticals, Biopharmaceuticals, Biologics and Medical Devices
- CMC Regulatory Compliance for Biopharmaceuticals and Biologics
- Preparation of FDA Submission and Communicating with the FDA
- Comprehensive Overview of FDA Regulatory Compliance
The training courses promoted through BioOhio will consist of three different delivery methods:
- Public Courses: offered in Malvern, PA, and Los Angeles, CA
- On-Site Courses: offered at the Ohio company location
- On-Site Courses: offered by BioOhio
Your Partner at CfPIE
Mark Mazzie, Managing Director, has experience ranging from a Washington DC political background, large university, pharmaceutical, financial industry and for the past 11 years as the founder and leader of CfPIE.