In partnership with TSP, we have initiated the BioOhio Leadership Development Center. New front-line managers and leaders often find their responsibilities require a different skill set. The BioOhio Leadership Development Center helps new and aspiring managers build the skills they need to serve as your organization’s next generation of leaders.
- Participants gain knowledge and tools for developing the skills they need to serve as the next generation of leaders through assessment of current leadership capabilities and targeted learning exercises
- Engagement and learning occurs in a supportive, encouraging environment
- Professional talent assessment, feedback, and action planning
Who Should Attend?
- High-potential individual contributors and new front-line managers
What are the Benefits?
- Your current and/or future managers are more self-aware, effective, and prepared to lead
- Participants see your organization’s commitment to them, leading to increased engagement/retention
- HR and business leaders have a clear roadmap for individual talent management
- Leadership style and capability assessment by Master’s and Ph.D. level professional assessors
- Personality and cognitive testing
- One-to-one interview
- Role playing typical leadership situations
- SPEC 360 Leadership Survey (completed prior to arrival)
- Roundtable discussions led by respected leaders in the industry
- Feedback and action planning
- Assessment report detailing key findings regarding current capability
- Clear action plan for personal leadership development
- Tools and techniques for employing highly effective leadership behaviors
- A community of other future leaders
- 1.5 day, off-site program
- Ongoing coaching and engagement with faculty and other participants
- Program can be conducted on-site for more than four participants