Ohio's Bioscience Association
BioOhio is a membership organization that builds and accelerates bioscience industry, research, and education in Ohio. With over 400 members, BioOhio is the lead organization for the bioscience community and the Ohio affiliate for global bioscience associations AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA and PhRMA.
|Ohio Bioscience News - covering Ohio’s pharma, medtech, R&D, bio-manufacturing, and more. Keep up with what’s happening all around Ohio!|
|Regulatory 101 Session 4 in Dayton – BioOhio and R&Q bring the next session of our exciting regulatory seminars to Dayton on November 6th. Spotlight topic: Unique Device Identification|
- Roxane Labs acquired by Hikma Pharmaceuticals (blog) ...
- AtriCure says the second quarter was so good that it could see 20 percent growth this year ...
- P&C Pharma makes great strides with new investment and opportunities ...
- Boehringer Ingelheim’s Roxane Laboratories to be acquired by Hikma Pharmaceuticals for $2.65 billion ...
- Global Center for Health Innovation to offer semi-private space for Northeast Ohio startups ...
August 3 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
August 6 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
August 11 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
August 11 @ 7:10 pm - 11:00 pm