Ohio's Bioscience Association
BioOhio is a membership organization that builds and accelerates bioscience industry, research, and education in Ohio. With over 400 members, BioOhio is the lead organization for the bioscience community and the Ohio affiliate for global bioscience associations AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA and PhRMA.
|Ohio Bioscience News - covering Ohio’s pharma, medtech, R&D, bio-manufacturing, and more. Keep up with what’s happening all around Ohio!|
|Bioscience Talent, Workforce & Education Summit and Ohio Biomedical & Pharmaceutical Internship/Career Fair – February 9, Bringing educators, employers and talent together!|
|NIH NHLBI Innovation Conference – March 4, 2015 Connecting innovators to investment in the Midwest|
BioOhio Focus Areas
||Networking & Membership
BioOhio is committed to bringing together the state’s bioscience professionals, researchers, suppliers, consultants, educators, and students.
|Talent, Technology, Training
BioOhio offers comprehensive talent assessments & sourcing, technology driven HR/Benefits, and specialized training for skilled and leadership positions.
|Workforce & Education
Workforce development and support of Ohio’s educational resources is a priority for the growth of bioscience in Ohio.
BioOhio proudly represents and advocates for its members, working with AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA, and PhRMA on issues that matter to Ohio.
- Neuros Medical enrolls first patients in pivotal study for post-amputation pain ...
- Ohio State cancer center’s former home might house brain, spine hospital ...
- Exsurco Medical achieves ISO 13485 registration for Medical Device Design & Manufacture ...
- Shark Tank’s Mark Cuban to join Cincinnati Children’s in startup pitch competition for medical devices and digital health tech ...
- Taylor Strategy Partners’ Nicole Plant appointed to the Create Columbus Commission, adding a millennial voice in branding Ohio’s capital as a destination for young professionals ...
Webinar: ISO 11135 – Understanding the Changes and Ensuring a Balanced Approach (EO sterilization, EU Market)February 2 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
February 2 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
February 9 - February 10
Bioscience Talent, Workforce & Education Summit and Ohio Biomedical & Pharmaceutical Internship/Career FairFebruary 9 @ 9:15 am - 2:30 pm