Ohio's Bioscience Association
BioOhio is a membership organization that builds and accelerates bioscience industry, research, and education in Ohio. With over 400 members, BioOhio is the lead organization for the bioscience community and the Ohio affiliate for global bioscience associations AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA and PhRMA.
|The Annual Conference Road Show, Nov 12th, Dynamic speakers and excellent networking, bringing Ohio’s bioscience community together to explore new opportunities and discoveries.|
|BioOhio New Member Campaign, for a limited time, enjoy 15% off your first year dues.|
BioOhio Focus Areas
||Networking & Membership
BioOhio is committed to bringing together the state’s bioscience professionals, researchers, suppliers, consultants, educators, and students.
|Talent, Technology, Training
BioOhio offers comprehensive talent assessments & sourcing, technology driven HR/Benefits, and specialized training for skilled and leadership positions.
|Workforce & Education
Workforce development and support of Ohio’s educational resources is a priority for the growth of bioscience in Ohio.
BioOhio proudly represents and advocates for its members, working with AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA, and PhRMA on issues that matter to Ohio.
- Danaher’s Leica Biosystems division agrees to buy Devicor Medical Products, a developer of breast biopsy products ...
- Local innovators in the spotlight at Cleveland Clinic Medical Innovation Summit ...
- BioKansas to celebrate 10 year anniversary and tenure of retiring President and CEO Angela Kreps ...
- Patients & Consumers Pharma receives $500k from Dayton’s Accelerant Fund ...
- Cleveland Clinic Medical Innovation Summit opens Sunday with a focus on personalized cancer treatments ...
November 5 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
November 6 @ 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm
November 12 - November 15
November 12 - November 13