Ohio's Bioscience Association
BioOhio is a membership organization that builds and accelerates bioscience industry, research, and education in Ohio. With over 400 members, BioOhio is the lead organization for the bioscience community and the Ohio affiliate for global bioscience associations AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA and PhRMA.
|The Annual Conference Road Show, Sep. 18, Oct. 16 & Nov 12, Dynamic speakers and excellent networking, bringing Ohio’s bioscience community together to explore new opportunities and discoveries.|
|BioOhio New Member Campaign, for a limited time, enjoy 15% off your first year dues.|
BioOhio Focus Areas
||Networking & Membership
BioOhio is committed to bringing together the state’s bioscience professionals, researchers, suppliers, consultants, educators, and students.
|Talent, Technology, Training
BioOhio offers comprehensive talent assessments & sourcing, technology driven HR/Benefits, and specialized training for skilled and leadership positions.
|Workforce & Education
Workforce development and support of Ohio’s educational resources is a priority for the growth of bioscience in Ohio.
BioOhio proudly represents and advocates for its members, working with AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA, and PhRMA on issues that matter to Ohio.
- Norwood Medical in Dayton planning $13.5M expansion, adding 50 jobs ...
- Youngstown Business Incubator and TechColumbus 1st and 3rd university associated incubators in the world ...
- Enable Injections featured in article on safer, simpler, smarter devices for drug delivery ...
- BioOhio takes 2014 Annual Conference “on the road” in series of three regional events ...
- ABC’s of IND’s – ChanTest to Host Session at the Safety Pharmacology Society (SPS) Annual Meeting ...
September 23 - 24
September 23 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
September 24 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm