Ohio's Bioscience Association
BioOhio is a membership organization that builds and accelerates bioscience industry, research, and education in Ohio. With 420 members, BioOhio is the lead organization for the bioscience community and is the Ohio affiliate for global bioscience associations AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA and PhRMA.
|The Annual Conference Road Show, Sep. 18, Oct. 16 & Nov 12, Dynamic speakers and excellent networking, bringing Ohio’s bioscience community together to explore new opportunities and discoveries.|
|BioOhio New Member Campaign, for a limited time, enjoy 15% off your first year dues.|
BioOhio Focus Areas
||Networking & Membership
BioOhio is committed to bringing together the state’s bioscience professionals, researchers, suppliers, consultants, educators, and students.
|Talent, Technology, Training
BioOhio offers comprehensive talent assessments & sourcing, technology driven HR/Benefits, and specialized training for skilled and leadership positions.
|Workforce & Education
Workforce development and support of Ohio’s educational resources is a priority for the growth of bioscience in Ohio.
BioOhio proudly represents and advocates for its members, working with AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA, and PhRMA on issues that matter to Ohio.
- STERIS Corporation buys U.S. Pipe building to expand in Birmingham, AL ...
- Case Western Reserve University hosts cancer stem cell conference ...
- Sinus infection test invented by Ohio State University and Nationwide Children’s Hospital could curb antibiotic overuse ...
- HealthSpot and CareSource team to improve access to healthcare ...
- EnvisionRxOptions named to Inc. Magazine’s The Inc. 500|5000″ list of America’s fastest-growing companies for second consecutive year ...
August 28 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
August 29 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
September 4 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
September 10 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm