Ohio's Bioscience Association
BioOhio is a membership organization that builds and accelerates bioscience industry, research, and education in Ohio. With 420 members, BioOhio is the lead organization for the bioscience community and is the Ohio affiliate for global bioscience associations AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA and PhRMA.
|Statehouse Day & Reception, March 19, BioOhio members meet state officials and lawmakers to discuss the importance of Ohio’s bioscience industry.|
|Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Career Fairs, April 10 & 17, matching job seekers with Ohio’s growing biomedical organizations
CfPIE professional development courses in the pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotechnology disciplines available at 10% off for BioOhio Members!
BioOhio Focus Areas
Networking & Membership
|Talent, Technology, Training
BioOhio offers comprehensive talent assessments & sourcing, technology driven HR/Benefits, and specialized training for skilled and leadership positions.
|Workforce & Education
Workforce development and support of Ohio’s educational resources is a priority for the growth of bioscience in Ohio.
BioOhio proudly represents and advocates for its members, working with AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA, and PhRMA on issues that matter to Ohio.
- Medpace of Cincinnati acquired by Cinven for $915M . . .
- BioOhio President and CEO John F Lewis Jr meeting Ohio lawmakers in Washington DC . . .
- BioBulletin Second Edition now available . . .
- BioOhio Capital Connections and Statehouse Day Event Registrations Now Open . . .
- BioOhio's newest member benefit from Cleveland HeartLab
March 12 @ 7:15 am - 9:00 am
March 18 - 21
March 27 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm