Ohio's Bioscience Association
BioOhio is a membership organization that builds and accelerates bioscience industry, research, and education in Ohio. With over 400 members, BioOhio is the lead organization for the bioscience community and the Ohio affiliate for global bioscience associations AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA and PhRMA.
|Ohio Bioscience News - covering Ohio’s pharma, medtech, R&D, bio-manufacturing, and more. Keep up with what’s happening all around Ohio!|
|Regulatory 101 Session 3 in Columbus – BioOhio and R&Q bring the next session of our exciting regulatory seminars to Columbus on July 10. Spotlight topic: Medical Device Privacy & Security|
- CareSource looks to go big with new Life Services division ...
- CVS to acquire Omnicare for $12 Billion ...
- CVS acquisition of Omnicare creates questions about job growth in the Cincinnati area ...
- National Eye Institute awards Case Western Reserve University up to $3.3M to develop two-photon ophthalmoscope ...
- Soy protein manufacturer Hamlet Protein announces the next expansion of its US facility in Findlay, OH ...
June 10 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
June 12 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
June 15 - June 18