Ohio's Bioscience Association
BioOhio is a membership organization that builds and accelerates bioscience industry, research, and education in Ohio. With over 400 members, BioOhio is the lead organization for the bioscience community and the Ohio affiliate for global bioscience associations AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA and PhRMA.
|Women in Bioscience Conference – December 9 in Columbus, topics include career paths, mentoring, networking, communication strategies, success stories, and featuring an enlightening lunch speaker|
|Ohio Bioscience News - covering Ohio’s pharma, medtech, R&D, bio-manufacturing, and more. Keep up with what’s happening all around Ohio!|
- Alkermes anti-heroin drug Vivitrol comes to Columbia County, NY ...
- Growing biohealth cluster a high-tech game-changer for Northeast Ohio: Aaron Pitts, JobsOhio ...
- Sight4All’s vision improves vision ...
- Biosortia Pharmaceuticals looking to grow with new talent and location ...
- Nanotronics sees growth and success with computer controlled microscope technology ...
December 8 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
December 10 @ 8:30 am - December 11 @ 1:00 pm
January 12, 2016