Ohio's Bioscience Association
BioOhio is a membership organization that builds and accelerates bioscience industry, research, and education in Ohio. With over 400 members, BioOhio is the lead organization for the bioscience community and the Ohio affiliate for global bioscience associations AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA and PhRMA.
|The Annual Conference Road Show, Nov 12th, Dynamic speakers and excellent networking, bringing Ohio’s bioscience community together to explore new opportunities and discoveries.|
|BioOhio New Member Campaign, for a limited time, enjoy 15% off your first year dues.|
BioOhio Focus Areas
||Networking & Membership
BioOhio is committed to bringing together the state’s bioscience professionals, researchers, suppliers, consultants, educators, and students.
|Talent, Technology, Training
BioOhio offers comprehensive talent assessments & sourcing, technology driven HR/Benefits, and specialized training for skilled and leadership positions.
|Workforce & Education
Workforce development and support of Ohio’s educational resources is a priority for the growth of bioscience in Ohio.
BioOhio proudly represents and advocates for its members, working with AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA, and PhRMA on issues that matter to Ohio.
- Philips Healthcare resumes medical imaging manufacturing in Highland Heights ...
- HealthSpot wins telemedicine fans in Cleveland, but Nationwide Children’s presses pause ...
- NuVasive Manufacturing in Fairborn adding 35 positions, double production during the next three to five years ...
- STERIS relocating global specialty services HQ to Birmingham, AL, hiring 200 ...
- Porter Wright getting new managing partner, Bob Tannous will take over for Robert Trafford ...
October 24 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
October 27 - October 29
October 27 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
October 28 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm