Ohio's Bioscience Association
BioOhio is a membership organization that builds and accelerates bioscience industry, research, and education in Ohio. With over 400 members, BioOhio is the lead organization for the bioscience community and the Ohio affiliate for global bioscience associations AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA and PhRMA.
|Ohio Bioscience News - covering Ohio’s pharma, medtech, R&D, bio-manufacturing, and more. Keep up with what’s happening all around Ohio!|
|Regulatory 101 April Session – April 23, BioOhio and Regulatory and Quality Solutions (R&Q) are excited to announce the second in a series of medical device “Regulatory 101” events. This session will be held at the Beachwood Community Center. This session’s spotlight topic is “Warning Letter Response.”|
- ImageIQ releases EDCplus technology, an imaging-enabled electronic data capture system for clinical trials ...
- Shire and Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center establish a three year rare disease research collaboration ...
- Study: How the human immune system keeps TB at bay, The Ohio State University ...
- City of Dublin approves HealthSpot incentives to retain business and add 40 new jobs ...
- Global Cardiovascular Innovation Center invests in Vectorious Medical Technologies of Tel Aviv, developing wireless hemodynamic monitoring sensory implant ...
April 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
April 10 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
April 23 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
April 23 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm