Ohio's Bioscience Association
BioOhio is a membership organization that builds and accelerates bioscience industry, research, and education in Ohio. With over 400 members, BioOhio is the lead organization for the bioscience community and the Ohio affiliate for global bioscience associations AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA and PhRMA.
|BioOhio Newsticker - covering Ohio’s pharma, medtech, bio-manufacturing, R&D, and all that’s bioscience, keep up with what’s happening all around Ohio!|
|BioOhio New Member Campaign, for a limited time, enjoy 15% off your first year dues.|
BioOhio Focus Areas
||Networking & Membership
BioOhio is committed to bringing together the state’s bioscience professionals, researchers, suppliers, consultants, educators, and students.
|Talent, Technology, Training
BioOhio offers comprehensive talent assessments & sourcing, technology driven HR/Benefits, and specialized training for skilled and leadership positions.
|Workforce & Education
Workforce development and support of Ohio’s educational resources is a priority for the growth of bioscience in Ohio.
BioOhio proudly represents and advocates for its members, working with AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA, and PhRMA on issues that matter to Ohio.
- ProMedica of Toledo OH invests in VentureMed Group, a start-up focused on revolutionizing vascular surgery ...
- Surgical Theater’s technology to be showcased at the opening of the Besta NeuroSim Center in Milan, Italy ...
- Cardinal Health and Henry Schein long-term agreement to serve physician offices, Cardinal’s physician office-focused organization consolidated into Henry Schein’s Medical Group ...
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center researchers figured out how to reduce heart monitor false alarms by nearly 80 percent ...
- Summa Helath one of four US hospitals offering new cancer treatment option, the Vero stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT) system ...
December 3 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
December 5 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
December 9 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
December 9 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm