Ohio's Bioscience Association
BioOhio is a membership organization that builds and accelerates bioscience industry, research, and education in Ohio. With over 400 members, BioOhio is the lead organization for the bioscience community and the Ohio affiliate for global bioscience associations AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA and PhRMA.
|The Annual Conference Road Show, Oct 16 & Nov 12, Regulatory Forum Oct 16, Dynamic speakers and excellent networking, bringing Ohio’s bioscience community together to explore new opportunities and discoveries.|
|BioOhio New Member Campaign, for a limited time, enjoy 15% off your first year dues.|
BioOhio Focus Areas
||Networking & Membership
BioOhio is committed to bringing together the state’s bioscience professionals, researchers, suppliers, consultants, educators, and students.
|Talent, Technology, Training
BioOhio offers comprehensive talent assessments & sourcing, technology driven HR/Benefits, and specialized training for skilled and leadership positions.
|Workforce & Education
Workforce development and support of Ohio’s educational resources is a priority for the growth of bioscience in Ohio.
BioOhio proudly represents and advocates for its members, working with AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA, and PhRMA on issues that matter to Ohio.
- CTI Clinical Trial and Consulting Services, fast-growing Cincinnati health tech firm to add 50 jobs by year’s end ...
- DRT Medical, device contract manufacturer, plans expansion in West Chester ...
- CareSource to set up new office in Indianapolis ...
- CoverMyMeds receives a six-year, 40 percent tax credit expected to create more than 100 jobs ...
- Ohio Community Colleges receive $25M in funding to provide job training skills ...