Ohio's Bioscience Association
BioOhio is a membership organization that builds and accelerates bioscience industry, research, and education in Ohio. With nearly 400 members, BioOhio is the lead organization for the bioscience community and the Ohio affiliate for global bioscience associations AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA and PhRMA.
BioOhio is proud to release The 2015 Ohio Bioscience Growth Report, presenting facts and background to illustrate the strengths and assets of Ohio’s bioscience industry.
|2016 Events Preview – BioOhio has lots of events coming in 2016! See a summary of upcoming events and give us your feedback!|
|Ohio Bioscience News - covering Ohio’s pharma, medtech, R&D, bio-manufacturing, and more. Keep up with what’s happening all around Ohio!|
- ECHO Health’s sales grew 27-fold in five years ...
- Air Force Research Laboratory commander Maj. Gen. Masiello to retire, succeeded by Maj. Gen. Robert D. McMurry Jr. ...
- Next defense budget could boost R&D at the Air Force Research Laboratory and Ohio companies that support and contract ...
- Juventas Therapeutics enrolls first patient in phase 2 gene therapy clinical trial for treatment of advanced peripheral artery disease ...
- Navidea Biopharmaceuticals to present at 2016 BIO CEO & Investor Conference ...
February 8 - February 9
Gender Bias in Science and Medicine: Understanding the Present to Change the Future, presented by HBA OhioFebruary 8 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
February 9 - February 11
February 11 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm