Ohio's Bioscience Association
BioOhio is a membership organization that builds and accelerates bioscience industry, research, and education in Ohio. With over 400 members, BioOhio is the lead organization for the bioscience community and the Ohio affiliate for global bioscience associations AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA and PhRMA.
|The Annual Conference Road Show, Sep. 18, Oct. 16 & Nov 12, Dynamic speakers and excellent networking, bringing Ohio’s bioscience community together to explore new opportunities and discoveries.|
|BioOhio New Member Campaign, for a limited time, enjoy 15% off your first year dues.|
BioOhio Focus Areas
||Networking & Membership
BioOhio is committed to bringing together the state’s bioscience professionals, researchers, suppliers, consultants, educators, and students.
|Talent, Technology, Training
BioOhio offers comprehensive talent assessments & sourcing, technology driven HR/Benefits, and specialized training for skilled and leadership positions.
|Workforce & Education
Workforce development and support of Ohio’s educational resources is a priority for the growth of bioscience in Ohio.
BioOhio proudly represents and advocates for its members, working with AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA, and PhRMA on issues that matter to Ohio.
- AtriCure announces the release of the AtriClip FLEX ...
- Minimally Invasive Devices launches FloShield Air ...
- Boehringer Ingelheim joins local partners to support Drug Disposal Day October 11th ...
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital first in nation to use new robotics for surgery (video) ...
- Norwood Medical in Dayton planning $13.5M expansion, adding 50 jobs ...
September 23 - 24
September 23 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
September 24 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm