Ohio's Bioscience Association
BioOhio is a membership organization that builds and accelerates bioscience industry, research, and education in Ohio. With over 400 members, BioOhio is the lead organization for the bioscience community and the Ohio affiliate for global bioscience associations AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA and PhRMA.
|Ohio Bioscience News - covering Ohio’s pharma, medtech, R&D, bio-manufacturing, and more. Keep up with what’s happening all around Ohio!|
|Regulatory 101 April Session – April 23, BioOhio and Regulatory and Quality Solutions (R&Q) are excited to announce the second in a series of medical device regulatory events at the Beachwood Community Center. This session’s spotlight topic is “Warning Letter Response.” Following events will be 7/10 in Columbus and 11/6 in Dayton.|
- Omnicare shares soar on sale rumor ...
- Senator Rob Portman highlights the harmful tax on medical device manufacturers at a Senate Finance Committee hearing ...
- Cardinal Health CEO George Barrett might be available to sing or play guitar in your band ...
- Cardinal Health added 400 jobs in Central Ohio in 2014 through organic growth ...
- Invacare Corporation completes sale and leaseback transaction ...
April 29 - May 1
April 30 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
May 5 - May 8
May 12 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm