Ohio's Bioscience Association
BioOhio is a membership organization that builds and accelerates bioscience industry, research, and education in Ohio. With over 400 members, BioOhio is the lead organization for the bioscience community and the Ohio affiliate for global bioscience associations AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA and PhRMA.
|The Annual Conference Road Show, Oct 16 & Nov 12, Regulatory Forum Oct 16, Dynamic speakers and excellent networking, bringing Ohio’s bioscience community together to explore new opportunities and discoveries.|
|BioOhio New Member Campaign, for a limited time, enjoy 15% off your first year dues.|
BioOhio Focus Areas
||Networking & Membership
BioOhio is committed to bringing together the state’s bioscience professionals, researchers, suppliers, consultants, educators, and students.
|Talent, Technology, Training
BioOhio offers comprehensive talent assessments & sourcing, technology driven HR/Benefits, and specialized training for skilled and leadership positions.
|Workforce & Education
Workforce development and support of Ohio’s educational resources is a priority for the growth of bioscience in Ohio.
BioOhio proudly represents and advocates for its members, working with AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA, and PhRMA on issues that matter to Ohio.
- Crowdfunding launches today for Animal Oralectrics’ new medical device for dogs that fights oral bacteria while playing ...
- NanoLogix technology being configured for rapid Ebola and Enterovirus detection ...
- Ischemia Care raises $1.9M for stroke detection technology ...
- STERIS to acquire Synergy Health for $1.9 Billion in cash and stock ...
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center and Simbionix launch study comparing clinical performance of procedures in a virtual environment ...
October 23 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
October 27 - October 29
November 12 - November 15
November 12 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm