Ohio's Bioscience Association
BioOhio is a membership organization that builds and accelerates bioscience industry, research, and education in Ohio. With over 400 members, BioOhio is the lead organization for the bioscience community and the Ohio affiliate for global bioscience associations AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA and PhRMA.
|The Annual Conference Road Show, Nov 12th, Dynamic speakers and excellent networking, bringing Ohio’s bioscience community together to explore new opportunities and discoveries.|
|BioOhio New Member Campaign, for a limited time, enjoy 15% off your first year dues.|
BioOhio Focus Areas
||Networking & Membership
BioOhio is committed to bringing together the state’s bioscience professionals, researchers, suppliers, consultants, educators, and students.
|Talent, Technology, Training
BioOhio offers comprehensive talent assessments & sourcing, technology driven HR/Benefits, and specialized training for skilled and leadership positions.
|Workforce & Education
Workforce development and support of Ohio’s educational resources is a priority for the growth of bioscience in Ohio.
BioOhio proudly represents and advocates for its members, working with AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA, and PhRMA on issues that matter to Ohio.
- IBM and Cleveland Clinic use Watson to advance genomic research for cancer care pilot ...
- Cleveland Clinic announces Top Ten medical innovations for 2015, mobile stroke unit and Dengue vaccine top list (video) ...
- Scientific breakthrough at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center could help battle cancer, ulcers ...
- Researchers at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center studying how to create replacement organs for people who need transplants ...
- Juventas Therapeutics strengthens management team with new senior vice president of finance and operations, Troy Ignelzi ...
November 5 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
November 6 @ 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm
November 12 - November 15
November 12 - November 13