Ohio's Bioscience Association
BioOhio is a membership organization that builds and accelerates bioscience industry, research, and education in Ohio. With over 400 members, BioOhio is the lead organization for the bioscience community and the Ohio affiliate for global bioscience associations AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA and PhRMA.
|Ohio Bioscience News - covering Ohio’s pharma, medtech, R&D, bio-manufacturing, and more. Keep up with what’s happening all around Ohio!|
|Regulatory 101 Session 3 in Columbus – BioOhio and R&Q bring the next session of our exciting regulatory seminars to Columbus in mid July. Spotlight topic: Medical Device Privacy & Security|
- ViewRay gets $50M in debt to back MRI-guided radiation therapy after IPO withdrawal ...
- Sujana Biotech launched by BioMotiv, The Harrington Project (pdf) ...
- Senator Sherrod Brown visits Assurex Health ...
- Quality Electrodynamics CEO Dr. Hiroyuki Fujita honored for his company’s contributions to the Cleveland economy and business leadership ...
- Patients and Consumers Pharma has recruited Mike Sieron to be its new president and chief operating officer ...
July 15 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
August 6 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
August 17 - August 19