Ohio's Bioscience Association
BioOhio is a membership organization that builds and accelerates bioscience industry, research, and education in Ohio. With 420 members, BioOhio is the lead organization for the bioscience community and is the Ohio affiliate for global bioscience associations AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA and PhRMA.
|Ohio Bioscience Expo & Showcase, August 5th, Discover & connect with bioscience companies, suppliers, service providers, and innovators right here in Ohio.|
|The Ohio Bioscience Survey, BioOhio is Ohio’s membership-driven bioscience association. Your input is valuable in shaping the work we do to help you grow and succeed.|
BioOhio Focus Areas
||Networking & Membership
BioOhio is committed to bringing together the state’s bioscience professionals, researchers, suppliers, consultants, educators, and students.
|Talent, Technology, Training
BioOhio offers comprehensive talent assessments & sourcing, technology driven HR/Benefits, and specialized training for skilled and leadership positions.
|Workforce & Education
Workforce development and support of Ohio’s educational resources is a priority for the growth of bioscience in Ohio.
BioOhio proudly represents and advocates for its members, working with AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA, and PhRMA on issues that matter to Ohio.
- ChanTest announces newly validated and re-engineered cells, expands portfolio of ion channel and GPCR cell lines ...
- Alkermes announces initiation of phase 1 clinical study of ALKS 8700 for treatment of multiple sclerosis ...
- National Psoriasis Foundation awards grants to two Case Western Reserve University researchers ...
- HIV test developed at University Hospitals to be distributed nationally by Utah-based company ...
- Chemoprevention and colon cancer: an interview with Dr. John Letterio, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine ...
August 5 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
August 7 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
August 17 - 20
CfPIE Featured Course: Good Clinical Practices (GCP), Understanding and Implementing the Current Global RequirementsAugust 18 - 20