Ohio's Bioscience Association
BioOhio is a membership organization that builds and accelerates bioscience industry, research, and education in Ohio. With over 400 members, BioOhio is the lead organization for the bioscience community and the Ohio affiliate for global bioscience associations AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA and PhRMA.
|Ohio Bioscience News - covering Ohio’s pharma, medtech, R&D, bio-manufacturing, and more. Keep up with what’s happening all around Ohio!|
|BioOhio Regulatory 101 – January 22, Risk management, Usability & Medtech Regulations|
|Bioscience Talent, Workforce & Education Summit and Ohio Biomedical & Pharmaceutical Internship/Career Fair – February 9, Bringing educators, employers and talent together!|
BioOhio Focus Areas
||Networking & Membership
BioOhio is committed to bringing together the state’s bioscience professionals, researchers, suppliers, consultants, educators, and students.
|Talent, Technology, Training
BioOhio offers comprehensive talent assessments & sourcing, technology driven HR/Benefits, and specialized training for skilled and leadership positions.
|Workforce & Education
Workforce development and support of Ohio’s educational resources is a priority for the growth of bioscience in Ohio.
BioOhio proudly represents and advocates for its members, working with AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA, and PhRMA on issues that matter to Ohio.
- Fathom Healthcare to embrace growth, digital health intervention in 2015 ...
- Cleveland Clinic spins out 71st company, Centerline Biomedical’s 3D surgical platform to reduce radiation exposure during operations ...
- Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED) and Mercy Health team up on scholarship program ...
- New distribution partnership between Ganeden Biotech and Grupo Saporiti will increase availability of GanedenBC30 in South America ...
- Sparton acquires Industrial Electronic Devices, makers of ruggedized displays for electronics ...
January 13, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
January 15, 2015 - January 18, 2015
January 22, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
February 9, 2015 - February 10, 2015