Ohio's Bioscience Association
BioOhio is a membership organization that builds and accelerates bioscience industry, research, and education in Ohio. With over 400 members, BioOhio is the lead organization for the bioscience community and the Ohio affiliate for global bioscience associations AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA and PhRMA.
|Ohio Bioscience News - covering Ohio’s pharma, medtech, R&D, bio-manufacturing, and more. Keep up with what’s happening all around Ohio!|
|BioOhio Statehouse Day – March 10, Bringing BioOhio members together with Ohio’s Legislators!|
|NIH NHLBI Innovation Conference – March 4, Connecting innovators to investment in the Midwest|
- Investments in Cleveland biomed companies on the rise, Arteriocyte, BioEnterprise, Glengary, Cleveland Clinic, Explorys ...
- Gateway Safety launches the Temple Technology line of safety eyewear ...
- Meridian Bioscience receives CE Marking for two new illumigene molecular amplification tests ...
- Xavier Health’s Marla Phillips discusses the state of the pharmaceutical supply chain ...
- University of Cincinnati to renovate former Sears buliding into innovation center ...
March 4 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
March 6 @ 7:30 am - 1:30 pm
March 6 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
March 10 - March 11